So...How's school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
School was cool today, apart from the math test...In English we were talking about Standard English, so me and my friends decided to talk posh for the rest of the day.

@David, I'd rather let my teacher check my short film, he has proper knowledge of this stuff, considering that he is a teacher and all.

Lol School...

I'm in University now. Assignments are painful because it's getting towards the end of semester/year. Exams are going to be a nightmare.

But at least they'll be over in a month. So totally pumped for the summer holidays.

Broke up for half term, Looks like it's going to suck since my two baby cousins are coming around all week and don't let me rest.
Oh and school is cool, Selling pirate DVD's to people for

I broke up for half term today, don't think I'll take a whole week without seeing some of my friends, sure some of us our going to the zoo for Halloween, but I like seeing everyone!

I made a fruit 'slump' today, apparently its an American recipe, it tastes nice I got 20/20 for it. I made mine with Apples and Blackberries.

TheDoctor said:
I broke up for half term today, don't think I'll take a whole week without seeing some of my friends, sure some of us our going to the zoo for Halloween, but I like seeing everyone!

I made a fruit 'slump' today, apparently its an American recipe, it tastes nice I got 20/20 for it. I made mine with Apples and Blackberries.
...zoo for... Halloween?

Broke up for half term today. I have ton's of homework to do...Missed half of our PE class today because of an assembly - a cop came in to talk to us about nights getting darker so wear reflective clothing blah blah blah. Might be going trick-or-treating, but it's on the Sunday before we come back, so I might not.

Jas0n said:
TheDoctor said:

...zoo for... Halloween?

TheDoctor said:
Jas0n said:
TheDoctor said:

...zoo for... Halloween?

Jas0n said:
TheDoctor said:
Jas0n said:
TheDoctor said:

...zoo for... Halloween?

TheDoctor said:
Jas0n said:
TheDoctor said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Hell yeah, its awesome! They put on shows with the birds of prey, not the normal ones, but like proper horror stories and the train that goes round the middle of the zoo, they change it completely. And they have fireworks in the evening!
Wow that sounds utterly terrifying what ever shall I do, how could I miss out on this joyous event.
It's not meant to be 'terrifying' it's just fun, I mean fun isn't all about being scared *censored.2.0*less, plus my friends and I aren't allowed to go trick or treating where we live due to too many OAPs living in the area who could 'potentially have a heart attack'. And thats the only day in the whole year when you can get in to the zoo for free.
OAP stands for Old Age Pedophiles?

And school is going crap, I got a 3 effort grade in Latin which is the worst (lol)

Terrible. I'm in the 8th grade and my school goes all the way up to 12th, but all of my friends are leaving next year. None of them have email accounts, and I've been really depressed.

Lisamilitz said:
Muffun said:
Lisamilitz said:
Muffun said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
last year.
How old is she now, anyway? Still...she is pretty hot, lol. But slutty. For her age.

Why are we even talking about this *censored.2.0*
I don't really know why we are. you act more mature than her :p.

She's 14 lul. Everyone's like "HEY LISA YOUR SISTER IS HOT BYE"
That sounds like something my mom would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back