• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So how old are our mayors supposed to be anyways?

I thought around 18 at least, since you moved out from your parents house and your
mom mostly send you letters where she talk about your childhood. I mean, yeah sure,
the character looks pretty young, but I can't imagine that the mayor is supposed to be
a kid, especially since we already drinking coffee or characters like the Kapp'n flirts with
you (if you're a girl and I doubt that they would portray Kapp'n as an... You know what
I mean, since he is also a dad of a young girl). Besides that, depending on what clothes
or accessories you character is wearing, you can also look older or younger.

As for me, I always imagined that my mayor is around my age or a little bit older then me,
so between 20-25 years old.

Last edited:
I think they're about 11, 12 or 13... Not sure where I saw it, but one of the characters in the game did mention how you're a child.

I always think the character is in their teens, considering the ways that the villagers talk and the letters your parents send you. They certainly don't treat you like incredibly young children.

for my town, it's full of girls aged 7-10. i've always imagined them as kids (mine are probably a little younger than usual) but i can see why people look at them as teens and adults

Going on the assumption of their behavior, which is reminiscent to oompa loompa hobbit folk, and their existence in a world full of animals... they can't drive, don't have wrinkles, can fish without getting bored, and can actually become mayor...I dictate their celestial age being late 20's or early 50's..

Wow, this thread got popular. I skimmed though the replies and some people say they might not have an age. That makes sense. But I like to think of my mayor having an realistic feel you know. I'd give Raven's age around 15/16. I mean she looks 12 but there is a such thing as a baby face. I have a baby face myself in real life I look way younger than I really am. I still get carded.

Ageless makes sense too and if you really think about it, immortal since they don't ever age, even on birthdays. Video game logic.

Back