• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

is it possible to add her bow peaking out to the right side? just a small pink triangle would do - if not its totally ok!! thank you so much for your work !! i love it!!!
Yeah, no problem!

Tbt fruit YCH milkyi.png

mogyay said I need a fruit so...

Style: Tada
References: ACNH Goose. My avatar is probably a good reference!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Not picky. Holding a peach or banana please.
Payment: 100 TBT Bells, I think? Let me know an exact amount if you take this on and I'll send it over.

Please & thank you!

mogyay said I need a fruit so...

Style: Tada
References: ACNH Goose. My avatar is probably a good reference!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Not picky. Holding a peach or banana please.
Payment: 100 TBT Bells, I think? Let me know an exact amount if you take this on and I'll send it over.

Please & thank you!
Yep! It'll be 100 tbt. The form looks good, so I'll add you to a slot!

Aww thanks! I'll add you to a slot! As for paying, you'll go to my kofi and hit the donate button. There you can type in $10 and continue to payment. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Great 👍
I'll definitely pay by end of day, & I'll let you know as soon as I do. 🙂

Aww thanks! I'll add you to a slot! As for paying, you'll go to my kofi and hit the donate button. There you can type in $10 and continue to payment. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hello again! I sent the payment your way! Hope you received it OK. 🙂

Screenshot_20240311_223906_Gallery.jpg

Also, can I please have a strawberry 🍓 fruit instead with the Penelope one? Thanks so much, & I'm very much looking forward to the finished products! 😀

Style: Fruit YCH Wowee
References: The character is Kieran, who is my favorite Pokemon character as you might be able to tell. Please use his appearance from The Teal Mask! My signature has a decent enough reference but if that’s not good enough for you this should come in handy.
Details (pose/background/props/etc): For the Wowee style he is holding an apple. Ideally the apple should either be a candy apple (that’s his favorite!) or an Applin. But I don’t mind if you do a regular apple anyway. Background is transparent.
Payment: 100 TBT

Also, what does FCSC stand for?

Hello again! I sent the payment your way! Hope you received it OK. 🙂

Also, can I please have a strawberry 🍓 fruit instead with the Penelope one? Thanks so much, & I'm very much looking forward to the finished products! 😀

Yep, received! I can change out the fruits (y)

References: The character is Kieran, who is my favorite Pokemon character as you might be able to tell. Please use his appearance from The Teal Mask! My signature has a decent enough reference but if that’s not good enough for you this should come in handy.
Details (pose/background/props/etc): For the Wowee style he is holding an apple. Ideally the apple should either be a candy apple (that’s his favorite!) or an Applin. But I don’t mind if you do a regular apple anyway. Background is transparent.

Also, what does FCSC stand for?
I'll add you to a slot! I think your idea is really cute!

FCSC means first come first served. Usually I take all orders, but if multiple large orders come in at the same time, I may choose to do the one I prefer first or art isn't delivered in the same order as on my list.

References: just Etoile (her ACNL design with the scarf hehe)
Details: Mango fruit! but more on a yellow mango if that’s okay ;w;
Payment: 100 tbt

thank you!! for considering!! 🥹🫶 your art is always so cute!

References: just Etoile (her ACNL design with the scarf hehe)
Details: Mango fruit! but more on a yellow mango if that’s okay ;w;

thank you!! for considering!! 🥹🫶 your art is always so cute!
Etoile! I'll add you to a slot!

I'm interested!

Style: Fruit YCH Tada
References: My animal villager OC, Pag-asa! I prefer the one where he's wearing his orange sweater. Here's the colour palette too!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Holding up a perfect orange. Could you make the background a very light blue as well?

Thank you for your consideration! :)

I'm interested!

References: My animal villager OC, Pag-asa! I prefer the one where he's wearing his orange sweater. Here's the colour palette too!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Holding up a perfect orange. Could you make the background a very light blue as well?

Thank you for your consideration! :)
Oh cool! Yeah, I'll add you to a slot!

References:
Screenshot_20240312-200722.png
Subspace_Front.PNG (1).png
SubspaceIngame.png
i hope these are good enough references, its really hard to give good references of a roblox character LOL
Details: cherry!

ty for considering :]

hello!! i know i just commissioned you last week, but your fruit YCHs are soo cute oh my goodness!! i’d love to be considered for a slot if possible, but i know you’re crazy busy, so no worries if not!!

References:
just Celeste from Animal Crossing!
IMG_6333.png
Details: could I maybe get a pink strawberry? One that looks similar to this:
IMG_6334.jpeg

tysm for considering!! 💗

Back