• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Smol pixels (closed because no time, sorry ; - ;)

Username: Kitsey
Ref: [x]
Offer: 60 tbt
Anything else: I'd like her eyes to look more golden than the brown in the game, please :)

Hi! If you choose to make a pixel of my mayor, would you be able to use this new reference instead? The only thing that's different is her dress - the old one was a qr code, but I was unhappy with the way the front of it looked, so I tried to make my own version. Since your pixels are headshots, I'm not even sure that part will be shown, but I thought I'd run it by you anyway. Thank you!

Username: Tinkalila
Ref: x
Offer: 100 tbt
Anything else: your pixel art is so cute! ;-; thanks for considering <3

Username: milk.desu
Ref: clicky
Offer:55tbt
Anything else: feel free to omit her floating rings ♪

Hope this is okie ; u ; She's so cute!
milk.png

Wo ah those are so cute !!

Username: SinnerTheCat
Ref: X
Offer: 70 TBT
Anything else: Thank you in advance. Have a nice day~!

Username: Hyoon
Ref: http://imgur.com/a/7yJFg
Offer: 60 tbt
Anything else: I would like her to have wavy long hair and little wings on her if you can!

Thank you for considering <3

Hey there!
Forgot to read the "anything else" part and drew her with short hair at first so now you get two versions! hahaha
hyoon.pnghyoon2.png

Um...since you've probably forgotten about my order since it was ages before hypoon's I'll just not take one :) it is probably causing you issues making mine

Um...since you've probably forgotten about my order since it was ages before hypoon's I'll just not take one :) it is probably causing you issues making mine

I've seen your order, I didn't pick it because other OC's/mayors appealed to me more than yours did. Sorry for not picking you.

Hey there!
Forgot to read the "anything else" part and drew her with short hair at first so now you get two versions! hahaha
View attachment 205031View attachment 205032

AwwwwwWwW I'm happy you chose my mayor <3 Is it okay to ask you to change the color of the wings to a light lilac? I forgot to specify a color ; v;;;; Thank you so much!! Hopefully you'll consider me for another order hehe ^-^ Will send tbt shortly~

AwwwwwWwW I'm happy you chose my mayor <3 Is it okay to ask you to change the color of the wings to a light lilac? I forgot to specify a color ; v;;;; Thank you so much!! Hopefully you'll consider me for another order hehe ^-^ Will send tbt shortly~

Here you go! Hope this is better~:lemon:
hyoon3.png

Username: lj4702
Ref: x
Offer: 70 tbt
Anything else: On her color palette, I meant to say that her inner ear is gray and the outer part is white ^^ Her hat is white too, but the accents are the goldish color.

Back