Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

Because this tournament has been lingering on for almost a month now, lars. I, alongside everybody else, just want this to end so I can forgot about this terrible experience.

I still think that having a black list for smash tournaments would be a good thing. *cough* danielkang *cough*

Yeah probably, as long as i am not included in that list i agree! Hahahah!

Last edited:
*cough* danielkang *cough*

Messeges me saying he can't play because he threw up.

C'mon. If you're to scared to lose just forfeit. Haha jk but srsly that won't be gone for like a week so might as well forfeit.

Last edited:
Messeges me saying he can't play because he threw up.

C'mon. If you're to scared to lose just forfeit. Haha jk but srsly that won't be gone for like a week so might as well forfeit.

r u srs LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Only 3 participants left in the tournament

gl us

After a tuff 5 matches I beat zigzag. It's you and me now I think

SWEET! Either way we're both already winners since we placed in the top 3!
I'll probably be free to fight you later today, since I have a number of things which I need to sort out. Which timezone are you in?

I have the perfect combat for your Rosalina (since I will eradicate every Rosalina-user on this planet because they deserve to die (I really hate rosalina) )

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32162-1371048409-1.gif

Last edited:
SWEET! Either way we're both already winners since we placed in the top 3!
I'll probably be free to fight you later today, since I have a number of things which I need to sort out. Which timezone are you in?

I have the perfect combat for your Rosalina (since I will eradicate every Rosalina-user on this planet because they deserve to die (I really hate rosalina) )

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32162-1371048409-1.gif

Aww I can't use rosalina now ;-; uhh I'm cst but won't be available till like 10 my time since I'll be out for the whole day. I might be able to play before that though

I hate her too but I somehow do good with her. I just hate how nintendo puts her in every game

Last edited:
ya, i got banned for posting a gif of a chicken laying an egg

anyway im back now so I can play whomever is in the finals

Back