• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

I know. I already said it's because of GoldWatson not replying to any pms for a week and sockhead didn't dq him. I did tell Sockhead about this and he gave an extension not a dq.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I beat Beardo 2-0

Last edited:
Overall thing for everyone: Just post here on you're deadline that they're not contacting you incase nobody's getting DQ'd so the other's can just push things forward. I honestly don't think the match would be done had no one said anything to anyone.

We can't be so reliant on Sock.

Okay, next up is Lars vs Danielkang

good luck guys (no point having a deadline, considering me, obesemudkip and zigzag are waiting for your battle)

- - - Post Merge - - -

just get it done asap please so we can finish this tournament...

Okay DQ time. Lars or DK? You guys pick. We haven't been updated on if you guys arranged anything so we don't know what's up.

What? Oh my. I was online nearly the entire day. I'm also online the entire day today. So I will pm you again so please answer.

What? Oh my. I was online nearly the entire day. I'm also online the entire day today. So I will pm you again so please answer.

All day your time or their time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either way can't wait to go up against one of you

May i have an extension? Danielkang2 and i are both active but we never get online on the same time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He always comes online when i'm asleep :(

It this point it's probably be better if one of you could just opt out because we'd probably be able to finish this today if you did.

I swear all I ever see Jarrad doing is arguing....

Back on topic when does this tournament/when should it end?

Until everyone who needs to battle is bothered to set up times and such.

Also poor Jarrad, having to put up with this nonsense.

Puh no acknowledgement. I'd say just give the match to Lars since he's been more active, or at least posting her more.

Can we all agree that if DK doesn't at least say something today to give it to Lars?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Better yet I'll flip a coin heads Lars tails DK then we can get on with this.

Puh no acknowledgement. I'd say just give the match to Lars since he's been more active, or at least posting her more.

Can we all agree that if DK doesn't at least say something today to give it to Lars?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Better yet I'll flip a coin heads Lars tails DK then we can get on with this.
I always fear going up against him in tourneys since we can never meet up unless I'm on till 2 my time

Okay guys I know you've been trying and it's not really your fault that you can't meet up but it's just too long. Since Sock isn't really here I think we should all just DQ one of you and get this moving since it's keeping other people waiting.

Ugh. Lars keeps saying the same thing. That her timezone is in Europe. I pm'd her numerous times.

I swear all I ever see Jarrad doing is arguing....

Back on topic when does this tournament/when should it end?

I swear all I ever see you is slithering around the forum making pointless posts....
you're not even in this tournament so why are you posting here?

Back on topic,
I know that Daniel has a history of not playing his matches, whereas I don't have a clue about this lars guy

You two, please find a way to settle this before the start of April or else we'll all move on without the winner of your match (i.e the remaining players will disqualify you, because this is getting beyond ridiculous.)

Ugh. Lars keeps saying the same thing. That her timezone is in Europe. I pm'd her numerous times.

I am a booooy! And i know it is not your fault at all lol today is our last chance lol and thanks for all the love for me here :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always fear going up against him in tourneys since we can never meet up unless I'm on till 2 my time

Exactly! That is my story too! And you guys keep coming with all those odd statements and that i just need to have my match, like Lars he is here all day for you just atart the fight! NO that is not how it works...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw if i have said something that you do not like, great, ignore it this is just totak nonsense. And i am not always right i know but you guys aren't that perfect for sure to feel sorry for Jarrad (cough hyogo) look back in this thread, have i ever been so mean (do not know the right word) before? No lol, this was never my intention, you all should have known that though, especially Jarrad himself.

Back