• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

Well, I am glad I dropped out of this...

Here we are, almost a full month later, and the tourney is STILL not done!!

Deadlines should have been adhered to, as outlined in the OP, and this would have been over by now.

-Everyone has a 48 hour deadline to finish their matches (PM/VM if you win your match and I'll update the bracket. Also let me know if you need a 24 hour extension. If I don't hear from you, that will be an automatic DQ.

Good luck with the remainder of the tourney, everyone. Hopefully the next one (if there is one) will be a lot better.

Well, I am glad I dropped out of this...

Here we are, almost a full month later, and the tourney is STILL not done!!

Deadlines should have been adhered to, as outlined in the OP, and this would have been over by now.

Good luck with the remainder of the tourney, everyone. Hopefully the next one (if there is one) will be a lot better.

amen

sort of regret joining it tbh, I knew this was going to happen. The exact same thing happened with the #4 3ds tournament lol

I swear all I ever see you is slithering around the forum making pointless posts....
you're not even in this tournament so why are you posting here?

Back on topic,
I know that Daniel has a history of not playing his matches, whereas I don't have a clue about this lars guy

You two, please find a way to settle this before the start of April or else we'll all move on without the winner of your match (i.e the remaining players will disqualify you, because this is getting beyond ridiculous.)

There ya go, trying to start another argument. I feel as if my comment wasn't pointless when you just proved my point. Don't feel obliged to reply (again), I was simply pointing it out. :] Good luck in the tournament though.. O wait.

Ugh i will drop out i guess, this is both really destroying my reputation and very frustrating. The first matches went perfectly but this is just getting on my nerves, and the hate here does not make it any better.

Ugh i will drop out i guess, this is both really destroying my reputation and very frustrating. The first matches went perfectly but this is just getting on my nerves, and the hate here does not make it any better.

Time to stay up till 2 /:

Time to stay up till 2 /:

I am sorry i do not want to at all but this is just ridiculous... Like everyone hates me now! So i am done for! Jarrad you got what you want so if you ever start whining about my future matches you should keep in mind that i do not do it on purpose and that i will not respond to those messages or posts anymore.

There ya go, trying to start another argument. I feel as if my comment wasn't pointless when you just proved my point. Don't feel obliged to reply (again), I was simply pointing it out. :] Good luck in the tournament though.. O wait.

Clearly you're the one trying to start the argument by even making the comment I replied to lol?

Thanks, I'm hoping to win, since I'm currently top place in the bracket atm.

Clearly you're the one trying to start the argument by even making the comment I replied to lol?

Thanks, I'm hoping to win, since I'm currently top place in the bracket atm.

Please do not make it any worse...

Mudkipz won that battle a few days ago, he rekt me with his Rosalina, 2-0 specifically.

Mudkipz won that battle a few days ago, he rekt me with his Rosalina, 2-0 specifically.

SHHH don't tell them my main :(

Hah jk that was pretty tuff since I'm not used to going up against luigi

Have you had your match?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's just easier if the winner of the hyogo - obesemudkip battle fights zigzag in the semi finals

I said i forfeited mate....

Ok, so it's technically daniel vs obesemudkip, and since daniel hasn't shown his face for a couple of days we'll skip straight to Obesemudkip Vs ZigZag

Get your matches done please!!!

Indeed sometimes i just think that some of you guys are just playing for the tbt rushing people and stuff, i understand that they have a time limit and they should finish matches within it but still, this is a bit too fanatic...

I mean what is wrong with waiting? Do you guys only have one game? I mean you can do something else in the meantime. That is what i did too that way i didn't felt te need to rush people and their matches.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i agree, i never joined a more messed up tournament than this one.

Last edited:
I don't think people in real tournaments would like to wait either, that's why people want these matches out of the way.

Because this tournament has been lingering on for almost a month now, lars. I, alongside everybody else, just want this to end so I can forgot about this terrible experience.

I still think that having a black list for smash tournaments would be a good thing. *cough* danielkang *cough*

Back