• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Sloppy Set (+ other stuffs)

Arckaniel

🍎 island
Bells
Switch
6450-1789-6402
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (227) +
I don't know if I'll be able to buy this set from anyone but please put your asking price below (either IGB or TBT), I just want to know the prices first before actually ordering one xD

also looking for:

Rococo:
Table
Vanity
Wall

Classic:
Wall
Floor

Cabin:
Wall (Cabana)
Floor

Sleek:
Stereo

please put your asking price either IGB or TBT for each item tysm ~

Last edited:
I can get you the alpine rug, cabin low table, sleek carpet, and sleek table. I'm looking for some tbt :3

I can get you the alpine rug, cabin low table, sleek carpet, and sleek table. I'm looking for some tbt :3

Hi would 1 tbt for each be enough? I could totally do 5tbt for the 4 items if you'd like ~

sorry for late reply ! I have sleep clock, and thats it lmao i forgot I restarted my town so I dont have all those stuff anymore
3k IGB?

Last edited:
Sure, 5tbt sounds good :3
Ohhhh good then feel free to message me here or pm me once you're available ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry for late reply ! I have sleep clock, and thats it lmao i forgot I restarted my town so I dont have all those stuff anymore
3k IGB?

Hi uhhhmmm I'm sorry but I just got my sleek clock yesterday from the nook's store unfortunately ; A;
I was not able to update my post so I'm very sorry, thank you for offering tho ^^

Last edited:
30 tbt for the sloppy set and 1 tbt each for the orderable furniture pieces?

Last edited:
30 tbt for the sloppy set and 1 tbt each for the orderable furniture pieces?

Ahhhh I'd like to buy the sloppy set from you ~
And also the other remaining furnitures (w/o the pending sign) which adds up to 38 + 2 tip to make it 40 tbt for everything, would that be fine by you? ~

Ahhhh I'd like to buy the sloppy set from you ~
And also the other remaining furnitures (w/o the pending sign) which adds up to 38 + 2 tip to make it 40 tbt for everything, would that be fine by you? ~

sounds good!! let me finish a couple of trades first and i'll msg you in a bit~

Back