6450-1789-6402
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (227) +
I don't know if I'll be able to buy this set from anyone but please put your asking price below (either IGB or TBT), I just want to know the prices first before actually ordering one xD

also looking for:

Rococo:
Table
Vanity
Wall

Classic:
Wall
Floor

Cabin:
Wall (Cabana)
Floor

Sleek:
Stereo

please put your asking price either IGB or TBT for each item tysm ~

Last edited:
I can get you the alpine rug, cabin low table, sleek carpet, and sleek table. I'm looking for some tbt :3

I can get you the alpine rug, cabin low table, sleek carpet, and sleek table. I'm looking for some tbt :3

Hi would 1 tbt for each be enough? I could totally do 5tbt for the 4 items if you'd like ~

sorry for late reply ! I have sleep clock, and thats it lmao i forgot I restarted my town so I dont have all those stuff anymore
3k IGB?

Last edited:
Sure, 5tbt sounds good :3
Ohhhh good then feel free to message me here or pm me once you're available ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry for late reply ! I have sleep clock, and thats it lmao i forgot I restarted my town so I dont have all those stuff anymore
3k IGB?

Hi uhhhmmm I'm sorry but I just got my sleek clock yesterday from the nook's store unfortunately ; A;
I was not able to update my post so I'm very sorry, thank you for offering tho ^^

Last edited:
30 tbt for the sloppy set and 1 tbt each for the orderable furniture pieces?

Last edited:
30 tbt for the sloppy set and 1 tbt each for the orderable furniture pieces?

Ahhhh I'd like to buy the sloppy set from you ~
And also the other remaining furnitures (w/o the pending sign) which adds up to 38 + 2 tip to make it 40 tbt for everything, would that be fine by you? ~

Ahhhh I'd like to buy the sloppy set from you ~
And also the other remaining furnitures (w/o the pending sign) which adds up to 38 + 2 tip to make it 40 tbt for everything, would that be fine by you? ~

sounds good!! let me finish a couple of trades first and i'll msg you in a bit~

EDIT: Never mind, looks like someone else is hooking you up. ^o^;>

Last edited:
Back