• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sleeping villagers

AnimalCrossngAddict

Bells
If you enter a villager's home and they are sleeping-- Do you wake them up?

I always turn around and leave out of respect and politeness.

I do not want anyone waking me up.

I can't help it. I always have to wake them up. The only ones who seem to get mad are the Snooty ones anyway.

I like to come in, watch them sleep for a minute, gently push them around their house, maybe take a 3DS pic, then leave after I've had my fun. I rarely wake them up, villagers are just so cute when they sleep, especially on benches and stumps. :3

I usually only catch Stitches sleeping and he says the cutest stuff, so I wake him up ;_; once I woke up Wolfgang and he thanked me.

Usually, yeah. But I'd never do something like that in real life - it's ridiculously rude.

I wake people when I need to talk to them. I needed to give Phoebe her fish, so I woke her up. But she is so cute!! :D

i wake them up like its only 10pm wake up im not done talking to you

would never do this irl tho haha

Once I woke up Phoebe and she yelled "Giant Peach!"

that's what you get for watching movies all night Phoebe xD

I'll sort of just stand there going "Aww" for a few seconds, before proceeding to wake them up, haha.

I like to come in, watch them sleep for a minute, gently push them around their house, maybe take a 3DS pic, then leave after I've had my fun. I rarely wake them up, villagers are just so cute when they sleep, especially on benches and stumps. :3
I think that's illegal in most states

Snooty villagers, no. They do not appreciate it.

Everyone else, yes. I haven't gotten any angry or annoyed reactions from the other personality types thus far.

ive seen deirdre sleeping like twice it's really cute!! i think she mentioned something about staying up too late the night before

big top sat on his couch once too my villagers are a bunch of cuties

No, I let them sleep. It's so cute, especially when they're on stumps. > 3<​

Yeah I do :) They usually thank me hahah. They're soooo cute though, I do watch them for a little or take a pic of myself yawning by them...I didn't know you could push them around the room!

Back