• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway skye, rolf, merengue

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I reserve Fang? I want him because he'll look awesome in my Nightmare Before Christmas themed town! I also want him because he was always one of the villagers I liked, but didn't have enough room for.

I'd love to have merengue, she ws in my first new leaf town, but i had just discovered how to time travel so alas she moved. getting her back would mean so much!

Could I please have Lucky? He's one of my ultimate dreamies. I only need two dreamies left, and he's one of them. I love him because I have Ankha, and they're both Egyptian themed, and I really really love Egyptian themed things. My only dreamie proof is that on my profile it says he's one of my dreamies and this signature picture which isn't done yet- that's why it's not up yet unu
I really hope that this will suffice- I've been looking for him forever. I'd be really really grateful if I could have him, so he and Ankha can be together <3

I would love to have Diana since my best friend has fauna. We kind of made a deal for her to have Fauna and I have Diana so it's like we have "pieces of each other" in each other's towns. I also need someone to ship beau with LOL.

I would love to have beau. When I first started my town he was in it. I had never considered him a dreamie before but I couldnt resist his adorable house and design. Unfortunately when I went camping for three days, I came back and he was in boxes.... Ever since I have been dedicated to moving out 16 villagers so that I can get him back! I have gone through 13 so far and will hopefully go through the last three today. I saved all of the letters he had given me and even made sure nobody moved into the plot he had been in the first time. Im sure you know he is quite expensive and desired so that is why I want to try here in this thread. To buy him it would cost all of my money im sure. Well anyways, thanks for being kind enough to even start a thread like this!

Could I possibly have Skye? Skye was my favorite villager in my town before it got corrupted. She had been in my town for about 4 1/2 to 5 months when I had lost her (she had been there practically from when I first started my town). I was devastated that I lost her and I've been looking for her ever since I lost her (along with Peanut and Tia). If she were to move into my town, she'd never move out with my permission (I love her too much)

I would love to have Beau. I had him in my first town, and I was just so attached to him. He sadly moved away due to a time traveling incident, and I was heartbroken. I'm now starting my second town and I'm hoping I will be able to find him again because he meant a lot to me.

Thank you for making this! Very generous! ^^

May I have Merengue? I recently restarted and didn't have anyone to hold them so I did giveaways for the popular villagers like Merengue, Marshal, Beau, Julian, and Cheif! I miss her so much!!! I have dreamie proof c:

I can vouch for her, she will really take care of Merengue<3 She tried to get her a about half an hour or something ago but I nabbed her first since I missed the little cake head xD ..sorry gurl.
I hope you consider her c:

I guess I've just been ignored. You could've said no. I gave an explanation why I wanted her and had dreamie proof. I don't know what I did wrong :'c

Hello! May I please have Merengue? I've been looking for her everywhere, and now's my chance!
-
Why do I love Merengue? Well here is why:
Her little rhino horn makes me wanna eat!
I love to cook!
I have 2 pics of Merengue, 1 in my kitchen, the other in my Sweets Cafe.
I've loved the way she looks since the first time I saw her. What a cutie!
She was 1 of my first dreamies, and no one wants to give me her. ; w;
-
If you need anymore reasons, just ask! I can go on forever! c;

I guess I've just been ignored. You could've said no. I gave an explanation why I wanted her and had dreamie proof. I don't know what I did wrong :'c

i'm looking for more than just a line or two on why you want her, or a cute story or something. sorry.

No I'm actually in the process of drawing my own icons for it lol. I just need to make the drawings transparent and put them on, and it'll be done.
oh nice!! if you show me what you have so far i can count it as dreamie proof ^_^

my proof isnt picture but trust me ive been looking for merengue for over 2 months I really wan her! Ive entered numerous giveaways and a few auctions but havent ever won! I want merengue because she will fit in perfectly! her design is perfect and I need her! my town has ugly villagers always moving in and dreamies always moving out so Hopefully she will restore balance! her house is like a patisserie and that really does suit her design! plus my favourite food is strawberry shortcake! LOL

It would take way too long trying to find all the links so please trust me! i have had a convo with a person who was gong to give me merengue but she became inactive ive tried trading Lolly for merengue but it was useless! ive tried finding cyclers for merengue and have entered auctions but I was always outbid!

Last edited:
i'm looking for more than just a line or two on why you want her, or a cute story or something. sorry.

You never said that in your post that you wanted a story. But still you should've said no and explained earlier rather than ignoring me :c I guess I'll leave your thread now, bye. I wish you luck with your reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back