Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
THANK YOU SO MUCH @Liz! YOU ARE SO SWEET AND I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP IN ACNL! 💚 I am turning this into a giveaway thread so if anyone wants a collectible, just post and tell me if you’d like a message! ✨
I just ask that you do not resell the collectible immediately after purchase and that you keep it for other lineups or gifts!

Hello everyone, I hope your having a wonderful day friends! I really love so many collectibles but I never seem them as I don't change my lineups. Don't worry as I never sell gifts! They make me so happy to read kind messages 😭 Thus, I wanted to sell some of my unused collectibles so that others can enjoy and use them! I would prefer to give them away but, I want to save up some TBT to finish up my New Leaf catalog through the kind friendos here that sell!
If you do want something but cannot afford it just let me know and I miiiight send it over <333

1703726570693.jpeg

🌻GIVEAWAY 🌻
All Done! <3​

Last edited:
✨ BESTIE BUMP ✨

This is now a giveaway thread since the most generous TBT member ever messaged me 😭

SORRY FRIENDS I FORGOT TO UNLOCK THE THREAD-

Last edited:
Hi friend! Just posting here to make it official for the Froggy Easter Egg & Leif collectibles. I truly appreciate your generosity & these lovely new gifts. 💚
Any message would do. I love all of your positive & joyful sayings. 🙂

Aww this is so kind of you Keroppi! Thank you for doing this! <3 I wondered if I could get the blue rosewater potion? It's one of my favourites. Would love a message on it, if you can think of something :3

hi! i would love the rosewater potion 😭😭 thank you so much for doing this T^T i’d love any cute message on it if you’re able to think of one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back