Site Password Reset

I'm probably gonna keep entering my old password every time I log in. >.<

I'm probably gonna keep entering my old password every time I log in. >.<

sameee lol I logged in on my phone yesterday and it had my old password saved into my phone but it told me it was wrong and I was like OH SHOOT PASSWORD CHANGE

oh wow

umm

i use the same pass everywhere

SAVE MY VIRTUAL ANIMAL JAM STUFF

AND MY CATS ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE

Last edited:
who tried to hack this site :-/ it was thonky wasn't it :-D

naaaahhhhhhh it was SONY
no it was EA trying to see exactly what Animal Crossing is...... mabe it was TSR

Wow, really? This seems like an odd site to try and hack, but oh well. If changing my password fixes all the issues we've been having lately then I'm all for it.

Hackers will sometimes test breached passwords and if they work, they'll use them on other sites since so many people reuse passwords

Me too. Haven’t used site for years so was a big shock to get this email. Glad to know my security is being protected as much as possible though

Ummm... i just got this alert now?
Me too. Haven’t used site for years so was a big shock to get this email. Glad to know my security is being protected as much as possible though

For security reasons emails are being sent out this evening to people who still haven't changed their password since the data breach in February 2018.

For security reasons emails are being sent out this evening to people who still haven't changed their password since the data breach in February 2018.
Thanks for email, otherwise may never have known! 🥰 Was a bit scary to see the email and assume someone was trying to break in, then I saw the big banner at top of this site which explained it all and I breathed a sigh of relief 😅

I was wondering why I got the email. I was worried that someone was trying to hack my account.

Back