White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
As you may have noticed yesterday, the forum was down in the morning and then again later that night. This was due to an attack on the site. Our investigation indicates that the attacker may have accessed user information, including encrypted passwords. As a precaution, we have triggered a password reset for all users. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause, but felt it was an appropriate action to protect your account, as we take user security very seriously at TBT. This incident appears to be unrelated to the site downtime that we experienced two weekends ago. Thank you for your patience over these last few weeks.

Wow, really? This seems like an odd site to try and hack, but oh well. If changing my password fixes all the issues we've been having lately then I'm all for it.

I was about to ask about why it said my pass was 361 days old, but never mind that.

I hope you can resolve this issue without much hassle!! ♥

Some mentioned that user profiles aren't working. This is likely from when we were restoring the site last night, so we'll look into it.

I?m a little worried. Is there anything bad he can do if he has our email addresses?

Anxiety mode activate
Anxiety Alert
Anxiety Alert
Cause of Anxiety: Potentially hacked site
Second cause of Anxiety: User could be hacked
Wee woo
Wee woo

Where did the like button/ TBT count/ Collectables just run off to?? where'd they go lol.

Back