Silver exposure.

The silvery goodness, I must grind them for bloonies!

• I wear piercings made of silver. (If that’s actually possible)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I wear something I attach to myself that’s made of silver.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I own things made out of silver.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I actually have a real piece of silver ore. (In real life)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I have a copy of Pokemon Silver/Soul Silver

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Naw, I just want those Balloons 🎈

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
You created these types of threads for streetpass silver didn’t you?

In all seriousness, you got any silver around your body, or have anything made out of silver that isn’t a part of your body?

No silver here! Never had a piercing. No jewerly either. Wedding ring is tungsten. I'm sure I own a few things that are silver though.

I have my ear lobes pierced but need to wear earrings more often. I prefer silver ones, not gold.

I used to have a silver ring but got an allergy because of it and my skin looks red with scales, weird
So just forum silver for me

We probably all have silver in the circuit boards of the devices we're using to post from, does that count?
I have a few silver necklaces from family members but I almost never wear them. I also have coins that were made with silver.

I look as if I wear a lot of silver, but it's actually titanium. Right now I've jewelry in 10 piercings (of formerly 20+) and I have two rings on.

I don't wear any jewelry and any past piercings have grown over. I had my septum & ear lobes pierced at one point but it's been years since I last put any jewelry through.

I wear silver jewellery as I think it’s prettier than gold. Only ring I wear is gold.

So many Pokémon games I have bought so technically own.

I got called out for earning silver.

Jokes aside, I had silver earrings until I accidentally lost them

I own a copy of Pokémon silver and I also tend to choose sterling silver jewelry over gold (although gold is growing on me) but I also just want silver dust.

I have Pokemon Silver and SoulSilver, though Silver is a digital copy on one of my 3DS systems.

I'm sorry, but I'm more of a Pokemon HeartGold person.

But yes, I do have only one silver bracelet.

Do silverwares count?

i own SoulSilver! was gonna answer silver piercings and then realized i only own gold and titanium. 😂

Back