My Melody Easter Egg
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (136) +
Temporarily Closed
Hey, hi, hello.
I know there's many signature shops already, but I really want to start working with Photoshop again.
It also gives me a reason to check TBT more often. c:
The signatures I'm making are
10 TBT bells at the moment.

2ilfx48.gif

154arkj.jpg

21c9ohd.png

2ew1d2g.jpg

33nyi9x.png

14u2qp.gif

1. It may take some time for me to get to your order, as much as I enjoy the forum and it's people, I like to take time away from my computer as well. I try to check the website at least twice a day though, once in the morning and once at night. Please don't mind sending me a PM saying you've ordered, as I'm just starting, the shop may have slipped my mind.

2. If I add you to a list, do not, I repeat, do not, ask another user to make you a signature. I realize some people are antsy and like things done quickly, but it makes me feel like I'd be wasting my time making a signature if someone else is doing one as well.

3. If you read the rules, please your username somewhere in the post, that's right, I put this rule in the middle instead of the end.

4. I will only waitlist 5 orders at a time.

5. If it's been a few hours or so since you've requested, I will message you before starting your order to verify that you still want me to do it. Afterwards, I will begin working on it and then post a watermarked sample in a spoiler box, after you pay, then I will send the full image to you with no watermark.

6. You must give me credit, it's just the respectful thing to do.

P.S.S. The more specific you are, the better. It's not really a rule, but it helps me better picture what you want, so be as picky as you'd like, even if it's down to hexcodes!

Thank you! C:

Yes I realize I'm asking for a lot, but it makes things easier for me.

Villagers:
Background URL or description:
Fonts (go
here to find a lot to choose from):
Colors:

Key: Yes/No
(if yes, tell me what you want the key to be)
List FC? Yes/No
List DA? Yes/No
Names with Villagers? Yes/No

Anything Else:

Done:
After you pay, I will send a link to the non-watermarked version via PM.
In your signature, you have to use the photo link and BB code, don't upload the photo directly because it's too large of a size/file.

Currently Working On:

Waitlist:

Last edited:
Such kindness!
But if you aren't charging anything, I don't believe this should be here..
Maybe ask a mod where to put it?

Last edited:
Yayy im the first c:

Villagers: Friga, Pashmina, Blaire, Pinky, Merengue*, Fauna*, Sheldon, Kidd, Midge
Background URL or description: (dont really have one in mind. I would like something pink ? cute theme maybe)
Fonts : Up to you to decide :)
Colors: Pastel colors

List FC? Yes
List DA? Yes
Names with Villagers? Yes

Anything Else: Can you put my dreamies as well ? they are Fang, Apollo, Marshal, Rosie

thanks a lot ! :)

Villagers: All hamsters
Background URL or description: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4aawig0201rt9laao1_500.png
Fonts: http://www.dafont.com/cute-strawberry.font
Colors: Whatever's legible, but I like pinks and light blues

Key: Yes
(Dreamie http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/Ewicistehsexx/Animal%20Crossing/tumblr_inline_mpkuln3yEy1qz4rgp_zps1d5be59f.gif
Have http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/Ewicistehsexx/Animal%20Crossing/tumblr_inline_mpkuoeIzOw1qz4rgp_zpscc767acb.gif)

List FC? Yes
List DA? no
Names with Villagers? No

Anything Else: Could you add this picture that I had comissioned to the signature? http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h...g/go__ewic_by_tayumei-d74fywu_zps36dd2f88.png

Oooh shiny!
Villagers:the ones in my sig ^0^
Background URL or description: anything animated ish like the one in your example :D
Fonts (go here to find a lot to choose from): your choice ^0^
Colors: something girly :c so like pink?

Key: No
List FC? Yes
List DA? No

Anything Else: Please include: Mayor Ren of Sydney & Noblesse somewhere on the sig ^^
Let me know when to send tbt bells over <3

I'm done for now but bump, I'll do more tomorrow, maybe some tonight.
Keep sending requests, I enjoy making them in my spare time. c:

I hope I did this right! I tried to be as specific as possible, but it's my first time getting a signature so apologies in advance.
Villagers: Beardo (bear), Daisy (dog), Walker (dog), Diva (frog), Gruff (goat), Jacques (bird), Gwen (Penguin), Rowan (tiger), Baabara (sheep)
Background: http://media.tumblr.com/85f592509b8723ba209d91264d0f6f33/tumblr_inline_mhe79n3uK91qz4rgp.gif
Font: Always In My Heart (for my FC, tumblr stuff, villagers' header, name,and town's name) and I'd like the font you chose for your villagers' names for mine.
Colors: Anything that goes with my background or would look nice.
List FC: Yes, please.
Names with villagers: Yes, please.
Anything else: Can you please add something like, Mayor Kelsey of SugarOak, with a cute little heart at the end? Oh! And maybe my tumblr name under my FC? Just tumblr: mermaidslumberparty. Can you do scalloped edges as well? Sorry if that's too much or a dumb question!

I hope I did this right! :) I'm kind of excited, lol.

Last edited:
My username is proddc haha,

[In middle/ left above dreamies] Villagers: Elise (monkey), Antonio (anteater), Alfonso (crocodile? alligator?), Tia (elephant), Kody (bear), hazel (squirrel) </3 , Savannah (horse? zebra?), bella (mouse), chief (wolf)

Background URL or description: I love the second example, and the cat baby [bottom right] from the third example, if those two could be put together? c:

Fonts: Arial :)

Colors: Font color for my villagers: dark blue,
font color for my dreamies: Dark purple,
Background: same as example 2,
font color for dc and fc: black,
font color for mayor/town name: bright red

Key: No (key is who im keeping right?)

[very top right above da] List FC? Yes 5043-2925-8245

[top right below fc] List DA? Yes 4200-3391-7428

[directly under villager] Names with Villagers? Yes

Anything Else:
1.[very bottom middle/ left below current villagers] Dreamies- whitney (wolf), rosie (cat), margie (elephant), zucker (octopus), frita (sheep), apollo (eagle), meringue (elephant)
2. [very top left>middle, bigger font than rest and italicized ] Mayor/town name: " Mayor Ai of A. Villa (Animal Village) " (In bright red)
Also: Thank you so much! :D You're awesome for doing this!

Last edited:
Villagers: *Eugene (Koala), *Purrl (Cat), *Beau (Deer), Monty (Monkey), Ed (Horse), Peaches (Horse), Snake (Rabbit), Pippy (Rabbit), Violet (Gorilla), Naomi (Cow)
Background URL or description: I would LOVE for the background to be this mickey mouse photo! (since my username is mickeydamouse) here's the link http://i59.tinypic.com/be7zeu.jpg
Fonts: I would love for "Mayor Michaela of Clarence" to be in "WrestleMania", but the rest can be in "Dancing Juice & Salabat)
Colors: White is just fine for all of it!
Key: Only for accomplished Dreamies (They've been starred above) apbg2b.jpg
List FC? Yes please! 1349-6096-4897
List DA? Yes please! 4500-3408-2089
Names with Villagers? Yes please!
Anything Else: I'd like "Mayor Michaela of Clarence" to go top-center and then everything else set to the right, so they don't cover up mickey:)

Attachments

• 11453113c30.jpg
    11453113c30.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
I'm taking a break for a few hours. Currently working on proddc's signature, later today or tomorrow I will start mickeydamouse's.
I will take 4 more requests to occupy the next day or 2. (As I have school during the week. It takes me about an hour to make each signature and I don't want to spend ALL my time making them. c: )

Last edited:
Villagers: Velma, Sly, Penelope, Cherry, Gabi, Maelle, Camofrog, Maple
Background URL or description: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/moSFlvxnbgk/maxresdefault.jpg
Fonts (go here to find a lot to choose from): Fancy-Cartoon-Angry Birds
Colors: Light pink and light blue

Key: Yes
I want the key to be: Heart=Love, Star=Kinda Like, and burnt out lightbulb=make this villager go away.
Cherry and Gabi and Maple have hearts, and Penelope and Velma and Sly have stars, the rest have burnt out lightbulbs

Anything Else: In any font (I don't care which, surprise me), write "#1 Frozen fan, especially of Elsa" at the bottom

Last edited:
I'm sorry I have been inactive during the weekdays, I've been occupied with school. At the time being, I will be finishing all current requests and I will take 5 requests to complete over the next WEEK. (Meaning from the 8th - 15th) I realize that's a long time span, but I just don't have a lot of free time, but would still like to keep this up.

My username is Boycrosser

Villagers:
Static,Peanut,Filbert,Marshal,Apple,Rosie,Bob,Ankha,Fang,Molly

Background URL or description:
Anything with water (Something like this example,maybe? : http://i58.tinypic.com/2ew1d2g.jpg , I'd like a gif background. :) )

Fonts (go here to find a lot to choose from):
Varsity by Broderbund Software (Old School)

Colors: Everything's okay except colors that are bright (bright pink,bright blue,yellow)

Key: Yes/No No
List FC? Yes/No : No
List DA? Yes/No: No
Names with Villagers? Yes/No : No

Anything Else: Inclue Town Name : Lima,please

Last edited:
I think I'll wait until I've found a good background before asking for a signature :3

Last edited:
Villagers:curlos, sally*,sly,ribbot*, Purrl,Fauna*,Fang*,Walker*
Background URL or description:anything that looks like the sky with clouds please :)
Fonts (go here to find a lot to choose from):ANY Fancy one that is readable
Colors:green

Key: Yes/No yes, star(*) is keep
List FC? Yes/No yes: 3325 2367 6348
List DA? Yes/No yes: 4300 3168 8731
Names with Villagers? Yes/No no

Anything Else: Put town name(Chicago is town name) and mayor name (Hami is mayor name) if you can :) Thankyou c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw username is k9ike

Rule 3: my username? the mistyped Joongbug
Villagers: Kid Cat, Pashmina, Erik, Freya, Bruce, Caroline, Agent S, Marshal, Lucky, Ankha
Background URL or description: Um I don't know where to find a good one but I like things like the one I have? towns and stuff...
Fonts (go here to find a lot to choose from): I'm good with anything as long as it's visable. Sorry that thats not helpful
Colors: I like reds but like I said visible is the important part. :l

Key: No
List FC? Yes :2165-5774-6849
List DA? No

Anything Else:
Can I have the name of my town? Selphia. Also if I could get the little Pixel of Static somewhere that would be awesome (like in the corner maybe? I don't know...) I can't have him in my town but I still love the little guy. Maybe no name on static because I can't have him...

... I hope already having a signature from someone else doesn't count as asking someone else. I hope to use this one once I get Caroline because then my town/villagers will be set in stone... And I hope that you still have space...

Sorry for the trouble if not (And for the inability to make decisions and extra crap if you do have space :/)

Um, my villagers have changed a bit. I now have merengue and not alfonso.

Thats why you dont have your siggy?
IMO i would keep it on until the maker contacts me back 0.o

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk even know if she saw my reply

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excuse me but please dont make mine IF you havent started :) dont worry im NOT goona get one from someone else either.

Back