• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Should Tomato Soup Be In Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Should Tomato Soup Be In New Horizons

• Total voters

Tylerhelt14

Bells
Tomato Soup is a classic savory dish. Why isn't it in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Tomatoes are in it. But why isn't Tomato Soup. Should Tomato Soup be in New Horizons.

I’m indifferent, but I guess it can’t hurt. You can’t add everyone’s favorite food.

Yeah? I mean they're missing a lot of food but I guess they can't add all of that food. Why should Tomato Soup not be in Animal Crossing? :unsure:

Last edited:
i mean, why not? after that the next thing they should add to animal crossing is steak, so we can finally put those cow villagers to use.

i mean, why not? after that the next thing they should add to animal crossing is steak, so we can finally put those cow villagers to use.
OMG NOT PATTY AND ANGUS 😱

It's not my favorite soup but I can see it being used for horror-esque islands like some kind of dinner display or even outdoors. I would use it in that sense.

i’m not so sure ketchup feels the same way...

92FAAE07-2F1D-4D38-BC26-6B00E05F8E7C.png

xjoxnxk i honestly don’t really care, but i wouldn’t mind it being added in! it is a pretty classic dish after all, and some new cooking recipes to collect wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world imo.

Tomato soup is definitely one of those things that I was expecting would be included when I didn't know any of the recipes, so I was surprised that it wasn't actually in the game. Definitely wonder if there was any reason why it wasn't included, lol

Sure, I guess... I mean, I don't really care, either way, so if it does get added in this game, or the next game after (more likely, the latter), it's fine. You make very peculiar threads...

There are a lot of odd recipes that they did include that it is kind of strange that generic ones like tomato soup did not make it in.

Tomato soup is a classic + staple dish. Plus, there's already tomatoes in the game, Nintendo really fricked up with the lack of tomato soup. For some reason I really want this dish in the game now. D:

Back