Events & Collectibles General Discussion

agh come on guys, u cant just stop at 59 sold wierd dolls!!!!! its so uncomfortable that it's not divisible by five, just sell one more omg XDDDD

nice, 13 more sold this morning!

last night i bought either the last or second to last of the stock of 21. i saw Horus has 17 displayed, and Oblivia has 12 displayed, those must have come before the stock of unique 21 dolls. so that accounts for 50 0f the 59 sold last night...

I'm glad I got one, and congrats to KD! Glad to see you finally got a doll! Hopefully the name diff and rarity matters not. :v

WHAT??!!!! I MISSED IT?????? NOOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

right, I know what i'm going to be doing for the rest of the day...
*runs to the shop*

Glad to have snatched one last night when the dolls were slowly starting to be noticed xD

hopefully these turn into something else or atleast we get a 1tbt refund, lord knows how many things we couldve bought with that 1tbt

Why don't they ever restock the items in the shop like the purple mailbox? I don't care if other mailboxes might hold more mail, that one is purple.

Why don't they ever restock the items in the shop like the purple mailbox? I don't care if other mailboxes might hold more mail, that one is purple.

Certain collectibles are basically retired in a way I guess, always out of stock, but come back for special occasions it seems. When we hit like 5 million posts or something like that, they were restocked with many other rares.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I had snagged one, but I was saving my bells for a hammer at the time. As much as I love purple, the hammer is too good...

Back