Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'd feel bad if I were to sell virtual items for real life money. But, I guess it's up to the person. Congratulations on the tbt (Just noticed the amount on your sidebar). What are you planning on doing with all of that tbt?
No need to feel bad, people genuinely want the bells/collectibles. It's a win-win c:

I'm going to buy irl games with the forum bells for as long as forum bells are a hot commodity.

Last edited:
I'd feel bad if I were to sell virtual items for real life money. But, I guess it's up to the person. Congratulations on the tbt (Just noticed the amount on your sidebar). What are you planning on doing with all of that tbt?

Not too long ago you said you wanted to sell virtual items for eshop cards so you could resell the cards ...so you could take a train and run away from your stalker. May I safely assume life has settled down for you? Congratulations!

nice collectibles guyz

edit: yes i want to keep whatever these things are lol
pls don't take them away like you took my dear toothpaste

:(

Last edited:
KimYIpu.png

It's this thing.

I wish this was permanent. I would forever display 10 of them.

Last edited:
*saw pics of the actual doll *

*backed away slowly*

This could be a Reverse-Valentine-Roses-Glitch:
Once it's displayed,
you can never remove it.

...and those eyes are always watching you.

I'll sell these dolls for 10K btb :p better then the creepy doll collectible

Last edited:
Oh my, when I came back on, I got a shock on how people got those...doll things, then I realized that everyone has some :p

nice collectibles guyz

edit: yes i want to keep whatever these things are lol
pls don't take them away like you took my dear toothpaste

:(

Oh god it's those damn pokeball tickets all over again should have seen this coming

Back