Selling ☆ Shiny Surf Pikachu/Shiny Own Tempo Rockruff USUM ☆ 【New Update!】

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Me again. I was wondering if the Own Tempo Rockruff is the type that can evolve into Dusk Lycanroc. Thank you!

Hi! Me again. I was wondering if the Own Tempo Rockruff is the type that can evolve into Dusk Lycanroc. Thank you!

You are correct. It has to reach level 25 between 5 and 6 AM for Ultra Moon players and 5 and 6 PM for Ultra Sun players.

You are correct. It has to reach level 25 between 5 and 6 AM for Ultra Moon players and 5 and 6 PM for Ultra Sun players.

hey guys! ^^ and chet_manley thanks for having my back! ;D hehe

hey guys! ^^ and chet_manley thanks for having my back! ;D hehe
Thanks again for helping me complete my Pokedex! I might consider looking into some of your shiny 'Mons eventually. Right now I am working on making a battle-ready team or two for the post-game environment.

Between 5 and 6 AM? I'm never up at that time. Hmm... I'll have to give this a think then. Thank you for the information!

Last edited:
Thanks again for helping me complete my Pokedex! I might consider looking into some of your shiny 'Mons eventually. Right now I am working on making a battle-ready team or two for the post-game environment.

you're very welcome any time! c:
and yea sure just hit me up whenever you're in search for some shiny or event mons ~
little fyi though.. I might consider hosting a giveaway for the new legendary Zeraora ;3 but shh you didn't hear that
from me.. hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Between 5 and 6 AM? I'm never up at that time. Hmm... I'll have to give this a think then. Thank you for the information!

I actually heard some ppl who are on UM changed their DS time in order to evolve it as well ^^
but yea definitely take your time and if you ever decide on wanting one I'm always here to help ~

I actually heard some ppl who are on UM changed their DS time in order to evolve it as well ^^
but yea definitely take your time and if you ever decide on wanting one I'm always here to help ~

I thought that might be an option but I'm embarrassed to admit I don't TT for NL because I'm too chicken. I get the shakes & feel nauseous when I have to change my 3DS time for Daylight Savings Time. I have nothing against TTing & the rational part of me knows it's safe if I'm careful but I get nervous just thinking about it.

What a choice - get up at 5-6 AM or change the time on my 3DS. Sigh... Thank you for being so nice about all of this!

I thought that might be an option but I'm embarrassed to admit I don't TT for NL because I'm too chicken. I get the shakes & feel nauseous when I have to change my 3DS time for Daylight Savings Time. I have nothing against TTing & the rational part of me knows it's safe if I'm careful but I get nervous just thinking about it.

What a choice - get up at 5-6 AM or change the time on my 3DS. Sigh... Thank you for being so nice about all of this!

haha oh I totally get you on the whole TTing I was nervous and scared at first too, but I was left with no choice
cause I needed to kick an unwanted villager out of my town for one of my dreamies! In the end it totally was worth it in my books.. but yea don't ever feel pressured into doing it if you're not comfortable with that method ~
and sure anytime! ;3

haha oh I totally get you on the whole TTing I was nervous and scared at first too, but I was left with no choice
cause I needed to kick an unwanted villager out of my town for one of my dreamies! In the end it totally was worth it in my books.. but yea don't ever feel pressured into doing it if you're not comfortable with that method ~
and sure anytime! ;3

I feel silly sometimes because I get so nervous. I've had people get mad at me for not TTing even though I always tell people I'm trading with that I don't TT before we trade. I'm glad you shared with me that you were nervous at first as well. Getting a dreamie is a good reason to TT.

I'll have to see how badly I want the Dusk Lycanroc to see if I want to get up between 5-6 AM to have it evolve. Thank you for understanding!

I feel silly sometimes because I get so nervous. I've had people get mad at me for not TTing even though I always tell people I'm trading with that I don't TT before we trade. I'm glad you shared with me that you were nervous at first as well. Getting a dreamie is a good reason to TT.

I'll have to see how badly I want the Dusk Lycanroc to see if I want to get up between 5-6 AM to have it evolve. Thank you for understanding!

Oh ~ well that's not nice of them >:c goodness some people I tell you.. but yea I mean at most if you want to try TTing (if you ever do) I would say start off skipping one day. Max days I hear is 4, 5 days or something like that if you REALLY want someone out of your town quick xD but do note though your town will be a mess if you do it too often lol and don't have the town ordinance in place

and yea if you're really wondering about the rockruff you can always check out youtube videos on it to see how it looks and stuff c:

So what is so special about shiny surf pikachu besides he is shiny? Like does he have a powerful special move?

Last edited:
So what is so special about shiny surf pikachu besides he is shiny? Like does he have a powerful special move?

well for one ~ it's very hard to obtain and it's all based on your RNG if you can even get it as a shiny Pikachu after you have
placed the highest on all 4 ranks of the Mantine surf challenge (which I personally had to SR whenever I went to go claim it)
second, it's a surf Pikachu which obvious comes with the surf moveset :3
and lastly, not a lot people either have the patience or time on trying to get it as a shiny in game and probably might just accept it as a non-shiny one and move on with the game. It just really comes down to personal preference in other words you can say..
but hope this info helps! ^^

Oh ~ well that's not nice of them >:c goodness some people I tell you.. but yea I mean at most if you want to try TTing (if you ever do) I would say start off skipping one day. Max days I hear is 4, 5 days or something like that if you REALLY want someone out of your town quick xD but do note though your town will be a mess if you do it too often lol and don't have the town ordinance in place

and yea if you're really wondering about the rockruff you can always check out youtube videos on it to see how it looks and stuff c:

I was pretty upset that they got mad at me even though I told them I don't TT. I just try not to deal with them now. If I can ever get through one day of TTing I'll be happy. 4 days and I'd probably pass out. lol!

Looking on YouTube is a great idea! Thanks!

Once you beat the game you can go through the ultra wormhole and switch the clock 12 hours (so it is day during day in UM).

Once you beat the game you can go through the ultra wormhole and switch the clock 12 hours (so it is day during day in UM).

I just went through Po Town so I don't know how far along I am. Ultra Moon is my very first Pokemon game so I feel like I'm moving slowly. I didn't know there was an ultra wormhole. I guess I could hold onto Rockruff until I finish the game. I'll add that to my think. Thank you!

well for one ~ it's very hard to obtain and it's all based on your RNG if you can even get it as a shiny Pikachu after you have
placed the highest on all 4 ranks of the Mantine surf challenge (which I personally had to SR whenever I went to go claim it)
second, it's a surf Pikachu which obvious comes with the surf moveset :3
and lastly, not a lot people either have the patience or time on trying to get it as a shiny in game and probably might just accept it as a non-shiny one and move on with the game. It just really comes down to personal preference in other words you can say..
but hope this info helps! ^^

Oh so his moves are not very special but powerful, and is he available to be in pokemon moon or just in Ultra Sun/Moon and in the old games.

Oh so his moves are not very special but powerful, and is he available to be in pokemon moon or just in Ultra Sun/Moon and in the old games.

Yes, I can trade the surf pikachu to previous version since it's not an event nor new form/type of pokemon

fQuhSzO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back