• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Shiny Pokemon 5-6IVs with Egg Moves

If I bought one of these and leveled it up to level 100, would it still have the IVS?

Yes the IVs don't disappear, though to make the pokemon effective you have to train them specifically. I would look up guides and stuff to follow since that's what I did, that way you can get the build and stats that you're going for.

Yes the IVs don't disappear, though to make the pokemon effective you have to train them specifically. I would look up guides and stuff to follow since that's what I did, that way you can get the build and stats that you're going for.
Ahh I see. Would it be possible for you to train it?? I could pay more TBT or something. If you can't that's fine. ^~^

Aha no sorry I don't play pokemon anymore, so I totally forgot how to do everything (also lack of time). XD
If a I could though I would. ^^
Which pokemon were you interested in?

Back