• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Shaymin's Shop: Signature Buddies! 0/2 Slots! PU:

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten time to do these. I just flunked my Algebra test by getting a 52 -.- And I need to retake it online which takes hours cause I have to fill in a whole section thing so.... not sure when I'm gonna do them, I know I will DEFINITELY do it on the weekend. Ty for possible understanding!

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten time to do these. I just flunked my Algebra test by getting a 52 -.- And I need to retake it online which takes hours cause I have to fill in a whole section thing so.... not sure when I'm gonna do them, I know I will DEFINITELY do it on the weekend. Ty for possible understanding!

No rush! Good luck retaking your algebra test!

Complex Coloring:
♥Username: Elov
♥Character: Drowsy
♥Character Reference(s): [x]
♥Hair Color/Description: White hair - about shoulder length, fluffy and has lots of layers
♥Eye Color:Yellow
♥Clothes Info.:clothing details are in toyhou.se description ^^
♥Color of the outline?(optional): Maybe a pale darker pink like this?
f2c6df6b555549589636d1ad59464a40.png

♥Any other Info.: Prefer if you draw her w/o her hat. c: also make her frowning or something x)
♥Want a pet by the character?(9 TBT): Oo that sounds so cute! Could you maybe draw a pink/blue corgi in her color scheme? Or a pink/blue bunny or cat c:
♥"Extra":Dogs & Pandas!
♥TBT Total?(65-90): 90tbt?
♥May I be able to use it as an example? Of course~
TowI9Up.gif

Ah, thank you so much! Her outfit looks really good and I like the colour you chose for the outline. :) I'll send the payment now. Thanks again! :D

Simple Coloring:
♥Username: MochiACNL
♥Character: Ashley
♥Character Reference(s):
♥Hair Color/Description: straight white ponytail with a fringe (bangs).
♥Eye Color: instead of blue, can you do brown with a bit of green? You can say a hazel-ish color, haha.
♥Clothes Info.: white and red/brown striped shirt with a brown overall skirt and long black knitted socks (as shown in the refs ♥)
♥Color of the outline?(optional): preferably white if that's alright? If not then you can use black.as an alternative c:
♥Any other Info.: If you can add the crown to my character then that'll be fantastic! If you can't then that's alright either way :)
♥Want a pet by the character?(6 TBT): sure! A full gray cat with a white chest and paws/tip of tail with yellow eyes and a light blue collar if possible.
♥"Extra": n/a
♥TBT Total?(35-45): not totally sure but could go with 51 tbt? lmk if that's alright :3
♥May I be able to use it as an example? definitely! Do what you'd like with it. You're making it after all ^^
TowI9Up.gif

Simple Coloring:
♥Username: MochiACNL
♥Character: Ashley
♥Character Reference(s):
♥Hair Color/Description: straight white ponytail with a fringe (bangs).
♥Eye Color: instead of blue, can you do brown with a bit of green? You can say a hazel-ish color, haha.
♥Clothes Info.: white and red/brown striped shirt with a brown overall skirt and long black knitted socks (as shown in the refs ♥)
♥Color of the outline?(optional): preferably white if that's alright? If not then you can use black.as an alternative c:
♥Any other Info.: If you can add the crown to my character then that'll be fantastic! If you can't then that's alright either way :)
♥Want a pet by the character?(6 TBT): sure! A full gray cat with a white chest and paws/tip of tail with yellow eyes and a light blue collar if possible.
♥"Extra": n/a
♥TBT Total?(35-45): not totally sure but could go with 51 tbt? lmk if that's alright :3
♥May I be able to use it as an example? definitely! Do what you'd like with it. You're making it after all ^^
TowI9Up.gif

ty! I tried clicking the attachment and it's "invalid"? Other than that your order is fine, try uploading it again or using imgur etc.

ty! I tried clicking the attachment and it's "invalid"? Other than that your order is fine, try uploading it again or using imgur etc.

Alrighty, just a second please :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty, just a second please :3

20gxz8.jpg
I believe it should work now (。・ω・。)

I haven't forgotten about these! Using a new device, and it looks 100 times better O-O Just wait for me to finish Elov's for an example :blush:

Pickup for Elov!~

EXAMPLE OF HOW IT IS NOW OBTAINED!

CfzvJtM.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

character belongs to Elov

Omg it's so cute!! I really love your new style c: You've really improved <3 thank you so much!

thx!~ I mean I have more options now so it's probs that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found out actually that I can copy the bows or accessories/ ears to make it the same

Back