Shop Shaymin's Shop: Signature Buddies! 0/2 Slots! PU:

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten time to do these. I just flunked my Algebra test by getting a 52 -.- And I need to retake it online which takes hours cause I have to fill in a whole section thing so.... not sure when I'm gonna do them, I know I will DEFINITELY do it on the weekend. Ty for possible understanding!

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten time to do these. I just flunked my Algebra test by getting a 52 -.- And I need to retake it online which takes hours cause I have to fill in a whole section thing so.... not sure when I'm gonna do them, I know I will DEFINITELY do it on the weekend. Ty for possible understanding!

No rush! Good luck retaking your algebra test!

Complex Coloring:
♥Username: Elov
♥Character: Drowsy
♥Character Reference(s): [x]
♥Hair Color/Description: White hair - about shoulder length, fluffy and has lots of layers
♥Eye Color:Yellow
♥Clothes Info.:clothing details are in toyhou.se description ^^
♥Color of the outline?(optional): Maybe a pale darker pink like this?
f2c6df6b555549589636d1ad59464a40.png

♥Any other Info.: Prefer if you draw her w/o her hat. c: also make her frowning or something x)
♥Want a pet by the character?(9 TBT): Oo that sounds so cute! Could you maybe draw a pink/blue corgi in her color scheme? Or a pink/blue bunny or cat c:
♥"Extra":Dogs & Pandas!
♥TBT Total?(65-90): 90tbt?
♥May I be able to use it as an example? Of course~
TowI9Up.gif

Ah, thank you so much! Her outfit looks really good and I like the colour you chose for the outline. :) I'll send the payment now. Thanks again! :D

Simple Coloring:
♥Username: MochiACNL
♥Character: Ashley
♥Character Reference(s):
♥Hair Color/Description: straight white ponytail with a fringe (bangs).
♥Eye Color: instead of blue, can you do brown with a bit of green? You can say a hazel-ish color, haha.
♥Clothes Info.: white and red/brown striped shirt with a brown overall skirt and long black knitted socks (as shown in the refs ♥)
♥Color of the outline?(optional): preferably white if that's alright? If not then you can use black.as an alternative c:
♥Any other Info.: If you can add the crown to my character then that'll be fantastic! If you can't then that's alright either way :)
♥Want a pet by the character?(6 TBT): sure! A full gray cat with a white chest and paws/tip of tail with yellow eyes and a light blue collar if possible.
♥"Extra": n/a
♥TBT Total?(35-45): not totally sure but could go with 51 tbt? lmk if that's alright :3
♥May I be able to use it as an example? definitely! Do what you'd like with it. You're making it after all ^^
TowI9Up.gif

Simple Coloring:
♥Username: MochiACNL
♥Character: Ashley
♥Character Reference(s):
♥Hair Color/Description: straight white ponytail with a fringe (bangs).
♥Eye Color: instead of blue, can you do brown with a bit of green? You can say a hazel-ish color, haha.
♥Clothes Info.: white and red/brown striped shirt with a brown overall skirt and long black knitted socks (as shown in the refs ♥)
♥Color of the outline?(optional): preferably white if that's alright? If not then you can use black.as an alternative c:
♥Any other Info.: If you can add the crown to my character then that'll be fantastic! If you can't then that's alright either way :)
♥Want a pet by the character?(6 TBT): sure! A full gray cat with a white chest and paws/tip of tail with yellow eyes and a light blue collar if possible.
♥"Extra": n/a
♥TBT Total?(35-45): not totally sure but could go with 51 tbt? lmk if that's alright :3
♥May I be able to use it as an example? definitely! Do what you'd like with it. You're making it after all ^^
TowI9Up.gif

ty! I tried clicking the attachment and it's "invalid"? Other than that your order is fine, try uploading it again or using imgur etc.

ty! I tried clicking the attachment and it's "invalid"? Other than that your order is fine, try uploading it again or using imgur etc.

Alrighty, just a second please :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty, just a second please :3

20gxz8.jpg
I believe it should work now (。・ω・。)

I haven't forgotten about these! Using a new device, and it looks 100 times better O-O Just wait for me to finish Elov's for an example :blush:

Pickup for Elov!~

EXAMPLE OF HOW IT IS NOW OBTAINED!

CfzvJtM.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

character belongs to Elov

Omg it's so cute!! I really love your new style c: You've really improved <3 thank you so much!

thx!~ I mean I have more options now so it's probs that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found out actually that I can copy the bows or accessories/ ears to make it the same

Back