• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Share your Snow people experience

I MADE A PERFECT SNOWTYKE <3

Too bad I didn't put all of them together, so I could get a picture, but the space was limited. :/

But yay! I'm getting the first Snowtyke item tomorrow! I'm gonna make the Snowpapa tomorrow again, but I'll either screw him or the Snowmama up so I can get the next Snowtyke item.

So far I've only been able to make one successful snowpapa. My other one failed, and I failed a snowmama and two snowboys. I can't get the heads right! They keep saying they're too large. Can anyone offer some advice?

Anyone else have problems finding both snowballs? I've circled my town four times so far and cannot find the second.

Anyone else have problems finding both snowballs? I've circled my town four times so far and cannot find the second.

Are dung beetles around right now (or when you were searching) by any chance? If yes, try entering/exiting a building and try again.
Sorry if this is obvious and you already knew about this. It's just the most probable cause.

I've made all the snow people perfectly.
Also yesterday I found a dung beetle trying to roll my snowman's base, that was pretty dumb eheheh.

Are dung beetles around right now (or when you were searching) by any chance? If yes, try entering/exiting a building and try again.
Sorry if this is obvious and you already knew about this. It's just the most probable cause.

I found it eventually. It might have been that, although I think it's because the other had appeared in a gap between lots of white flowers and I just missed it. Then I stupidly went and made the wrong snowman.

My snowpeople experience is so bad! I've been trying to make a snowmama for the past 3 days and I keep making the snowballs too large and coming up with a snowpapa.

:( My pockets are full of snowflakes!

I've got the Snowman Matryoshka, it's so cute when you touch it!

Having a town filled with trees and bushes and flowers and stuff, I learned a few things about snow.

For one, the different snowpeople take different times to melt. The bingo snowman takes 4 days to melt, snowboy takes 3, snowmam takes 2, snowtyke is only there the day that you make it. :( I learned this because the only snowcreature I ever succeeded in making was a snowtyke (there's not much empty ground in my town, it's all filled with trees) and it disappeared the next day.
Also, when snowpeople are built on top of flowers, they kill the flowers. Don't build one on top of a hybrid is my advice to you.

Having a town filled with trees and bushes and flowers and stuff, I learned a few things about snow.

For one, the different snowpeople take different times to melt. The bingo snowman takes 4 days to melt, snowboy takes 3, snowmam takes 2, snowtyke is only there the day that you make it. :( I learned this because the only snowcreature I ever succeeded in making was a snowtyke (there's not much empty ground in my town, it's all filled with trees) and it disappeared the next day.
Also, when snowpeople are built on top of flowers, they kill the flowers. Don't build one on top of a hybrid is my advice to you.

That's not true.

They all last four days. I made the Snowtyke yesterday, and it's still in my town. They all depend on when you make them, and then they melt four days afterwards.

I built my first snow(lady) today and I'm glad to say: Yeshh, I've got the whole ice-series.

i keep building the snowman. i only today was able to make snowboy. i want snow mama but i keep failing.soon though! soon!

I really can't manage to build a Snowmam. Keep building Snowboys. At least I get something for doing that though.

finally got the snow mama ... the ice series is mine! but my god the snow flakes spawn so poorly ...

Trying to screw up the snowpeople is hard. Idk why. I'm trying to get the third Snowtyke item by having two messed up snowpeople and I was trying to create a messed up Snowpapa or Snowmama, but only made a messed up Snowboy and he's the only perfect one in town.

Gotta go find the snowballs again. >_<

Back