Share your favorite Scavenger Race photos!

Since Dinosaurz posted the International Space Cetaceans/Moon Bunnies lists, I'll post the Galaxolotl/Actually, Nevermind lists for anyone who's on ISC/MB and are curious!

Round 3 seems to be the same for both of us, but Rounds 1/2 have some differences.

1. Shopping cart
  2. Slice of bread
  3. Cordless or robot vacuum
  4. Printer machine
  5. First aid kit with contents visible
  6. Indoor slippers
  7. Sunscreen
  8. Musical instrument
  9. At least 3 canned food (same food item okay)
  10. Bidet
  11. Furry animal
  12. Magazine
  13. Christmas ornament
  14. Chess board with the pieces in play
  15. Barbecue grill
  1. Large natural outdoor body of water
  2. Bouquet of flowers
  3. Glass of milk and cookies
  4. A suite of jewelry
  5. Basket of yarn (minimum 3 different colors)
  6. Basket of fruit (minimum 3 different types)
  7. Streetlight with the light on
  8. A bundle of sticks tied together
  9. Seashell or pinecone
  10. Rubber band ball
  11. The entire page #500 of a physical book
  12. Brick exterior house with a red or green door
  13. Spiderweb
  14. Bird's nest
  15. Food or drink vending machine
  16. Three different country's cash currency
  17. Artificial item that is a replica of only one part of the human body
  18. Citrus scented candle or hand soap
  19. Half completed jigsaw puzzle
  20. Stack of boxes with a unique logo visible on each (minimum 4 boxes)

Last edited:
We had a controversy surrounding this sand box. Is it a playground sand box or is it just a sand pit? We’ll never know.
IMG_9065.jpeg

IMG_9073.jpeg

since betsy mentioned it, i guess i'm obligated to post the pet in team colors photo we went with!

20230806_234441.jpg

as you can see, poor mochi was not impressed with being put in a little sweater, but she was well compensated with treats after!

Since Dinosaurz posted the International Space Cetaceans/Moon Bunnies lists, I'll post the Galaxolotl/Actually, Nevermind lists for anyone who's on ISC/MB and are curious!

Round 3 seems to be the same for both of us, but Rounds 1/2 have some differences.

1. Shopping cart
  2. Slice of bread
  3. Cordless or robot vacuum
  4. Printer machine
  5. First aid kit with contents visible
  6. Indoor slippers
  7. Sunscreen
  8. Musical instrument
  9. At least 3 canned food (same food item okay)
  10. Bidet
  11. Furry animal
  12. Magazine
  13. Christmas ornament
  14. Chess board with the pieces in play
  15. Barbecue grill
  1. Large natural outdoor body of water
  2. Bouquet of flowers
  3. Glass of milk and cookies
  4. A suite of jewelry
  5. Basket of yarn (minimum 3 different colors)
  6. Basket of fruit (minimum 3 different types)
  7. Streetlight with the light on
  8. A bundle of sticks tied together
  9. Seashell or pinecone
  10. Rubber band ball
  11. The entire page #500 of a physical book
  12. Brick exterior house with a red or green door
  13. Spiderweb
  14. Bird's nest
  15. Food or drink vending machine
  16. Three different country's cash currency
  17. Artificial item that is a replica of only one part of the human body
  18. Citrus scented candle or hand soap
  19. Half completed jigsaw puzzle
  20. Stack of boxes with a unique logo visible on each (minimum 4 boxes)
Can't believe I didn't get to submit my robovac Codsworth 😞

We had a controversy surrounding this sand box. Is it a playground sand box or is it just a sand pit? We’ll never know.
I think it would have, I used to play in one that looked like that, but I can see the hesitance, loving the meme for it lol
Post automatically merged:

My highlights were
CDE4-A8-AF-777-C-4-BF7-870-A-0-EF870-AAB69-A.jpg
C92-F05-E5-077-E-439-A-A10-C-FF6-A4-B33554-E.jpg
52-C4-CA1-E-693-B-4-DB4-B71-C-655-A0-CF63255.jpg
These ones weren’t all used but I like these ones XD
I like your pedestrian crossing light one, just cause Ive never seen one like that before

With how the grass is growing out, it doesn't look like the sandbox where kids can dig and create things out of the sand. 🤔 It's probably a sand surface to soften any falls from the dome climber.
I’ll have you know that every day I walk past that area there are kids playing with buckets and molds in there! ☝️

but als I’m glad we didn’t submit it haha ^^

Here are some of my scavenger hunt photos.

Three lucky items: dragon, elephant, coin.
1692210654237.png

Hand fan and ceiling fan.
1692210743078.png

Trading cards from 3 different sets: Yugi-oh, Pokemon, MTG.
1692210822528.png

Pedestrian signal on walk. This was the most difficult one for me to get. Ours changes from the walk symbol to a countdown in only a few seconds. Getting my phone, nametag, and the signal lined up in that time with the sun obstructing my view was a pain. I literally had to stop traffic at least half a dozen times to get this and it still wouldn't focus properly.
1000000347.jpg

Last edited:
With how the grass is growing out, it doesn't look like the sandbox where kids can dig and create things out of the sand. 🤔 It's probably a sand surface to soften any falls from the dome climber.
not me saving our teams life with my rock climbing wall

Omg so adorable...:love:
The snake, lol....how did they ever get the costume on? That's awesome...
There may have been witchcraft involved 😂. But no, she’s a very curious snake so I just held the tail end of the costume open and let her crawl through. The hard part was keeping it on (that image was taken during her 3rd time crawling clear through the space snake getup 🤦‍♀️)!

My cat bolted moments after I took that xD He got a treat after ♡
Yeah, Autumn (the snake in question) was rather wiggly by the time I got that photo, unfortunately I’m still trying to work out what to use as a treat for a snake tho…

Also I am not gonna lie it made me oddly giddy that my teammates chose to use Autumn for both the first and final rounds of the scavenger race. (Thanks Space Cetaceans!)
Round 1: #11 Living feathery or scaly animal
2453B496-481E-45EB-83A4-BFC196B56A2D.jpeg

Round 3: #1 Living animal wearing fitted clothes made for that animal matching your crew colors
036BEF5D-693D-4D96-90EF-E4CF1EFA559C.jpeg

DDD8D157-173F-45B2-952E-D89518E7CC06.jpeg

Last edited:
There may have been witchcraft involved 😂. But no, she’s a very curious snake so I just held the tail end of the costume open and let her crawl through. The hard part was keeping it on (that image was taken during her 3rd time crawling clear through the space snake getup 🤦‍♀️)!

Yeah, Autumn (the snake in question) was rather wiggly by the time I got that photo, unfortunately I’m still trying to work out what to use as a treat for a snake tho…

Also I am not gonna lie it made me oddly giddy that my teammates chose to use Autumn for both the first and final rounds of the scavenger race. (Thanks Space Cetaceans!)
Round 1: #11 Living feathery or scaly animal
View attachment 508414

Round 3: #1 Living animal wearing fitted clothes made for that animal matching your crew colors
View attachment 508415

your snek is so so so cute! the costume pic too omg... the best thing ive ever seen tbh! a purple wiggly noodle of joy 😍😍😍 literally the best thing thank you so much for sharing!!!

your snek is so so so cute! the costume pic too omg... the best thing ive ever seen tbh! a purple wiggly noodle of joy 😍😍😍 literally the best thing thank you so much for sharing!!!
Thank you so much! Seeing her in her little costume, and everyone’s reactions to her ‘Space Snake Cosplay’ (coined by someone in my household who bore witness to the creactoim process), made the stress sewing and cabbage patch pillaging totally worth it 🥰
Plus it was so much fun! And I love that my silly idea can make others happy too. (I’m on insomnia break incase this response is a hot mess 😂)

I’ll have you know that every day I walk past that area there are kids playing with buckets and molds in there! ☝️

but als I’m glad we didn’t submit it haha ^^
Does that make every beach a sandbox 👀

Back