• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shameless self promotion: my game is out!!

Flavia

Bells
Hi everyone, I hope it's ok to post here... this is the reason why I neglected AC and I still have to play Halloween!

Tiki Monkeys, my first game as an indie, is finally out worldwide! It's free, so please give it a go and let me know what you think :>

We are a team of 3 ex-EA employees, trying to do our own small thing. Every download means a lot to us :)
Also, if you have any questions about us, the game, or the development, please just ask ^_^

Download for iPhone and iPad
Download for Android Devices

LIKE! www.facebook.com/TikiMonkeys

♥ Thank you for the support! ♥

flaivia-post.jpg

I like it. It's cute. I want that one pirate that you have to like on fb to get but I think the link is broken or something. That's what it said anyways.

Thank you! It will be on Windows phone soon :)

@LoveMcQueen: sorry to hear that. Is your connection ok? Is the FB LIke button next to the bear now say select, or does it still ask you to connect?

Same with me! Windows Phones get none of the game developer love... mostly because they're owned by Microsoft.

Thank you! It will be on Windows phone soon :)

@LoveMcQueen: sorry to hear that. Is your connection ok? Is the FB LIke button next to the bear now say select, or does it still ask you to connect?

It says selected now. I guess it worked after all.

Your shameless self promotion is working, I've just downloaded this :p Though I can't play until tomorrow, once my iPod recharges, but I'll let you know what I think ;)

What is this game actually about? The only thing you told us is the name - you didn't tell us anything about the content! :confused:

Thank you for downloading it! <3

It's an arcade-action game, in which some monkeys stole the pirates treasure and you have to help them get it back.
The mechanic is swiping or hitting the enemies to proceed further. The gameplay is quite simple but it gets hard once you get trough a few areas!
There's a very detailed game review here: http://www.back2gaming.com/games/tiki-monkeys-androidios-review

Thank you for the support! We are working on Kindle Fire and Windows Phones versions :)

Last edited:
Thank you for downloading it! <3

It's an arcade-action game, in which some monkeys stole the pirates treasure and you have to help them get it back.
The mechanic is swiping or hitting the enemies to proceed further. The gameplay is quite simple but it gets hard once you get trough a few areas!
There's a very detailed game review here: http://www.back2gaming.com/games/tiki-monkeys-androidios-review

Thank you for the support! We are working on Kindle Fire and Windows Phones versions :)

Looking forward to the kindle fire version then ;)

Pretty cool game, how long did it take to develop?

What was it like working for the worst company in the world?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stop being a douche, if youre not interested in the game, then don't post in the thread trying to be a mod.

Last edited:
Thank you guys ^_^
Really didn't want to spam, this is a once in a lifetime thing for me and I am just looking for support and feedback. I am happy for the thread to be removed if it's against the rules.

@Mr L: it was ok, I was in Playfish and it was kind of a separate entity. After the EA acquisition things changed a bit and and everything became more bureaucratic and slow... I was lucky enough to work with a great team though, it was very family-like.
The first 2 years I was there, hand on my heart, best time of my life! After... things got less interesting and I decided to move on with 2 other colleagues to start our own thing.

Last edited:
Nice job! You app was the first featured in Google Play Store :D awesome game!

Looks cool! After watching the video, the play style gives me a fruit ninja meets subway surfers vibe, which is a good thing imo. I love the animations!

Pretty cool game, how long did it take to develop?

What was it like working for the worst company in the world?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stop being a douche, if youre not interested in the game, then don't post in the thread trying to be a mod.

QUOTE OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE IN BOLD.

I loaded up the Play Store to update some apps. yeah so this was on the front page just sayin'.

@Mr L: it was ok, I was in Playfish and it was kind of a separate entity. After the EA acquisition things changed a bit and and everything became more bureaucratic and slow... I was lucky enough to work with a great team though, it was very family-like.
The first 2 years I was there, hand on my heart, best time of my life! After... things got less interesting and I decided to move on with 2 other colleagues to start our own thing.

YOU WERE A PART OF PLAYFISH?! Oh my god <3 I used to play Pet Society, Country Story, and Restaurant Story back when I played Facebook apps. Kind of sucks that Playfish died away now...

Awww thank you! Yes, we were lucky enough to be featured both on the Play Store and in the App Store. I am very grateful, didn't think it would have happened ;_;

@oath2order: yes, I really miss Pet Society, I worked on it for quite a while, it was such a cute game :( It was so much fun figuring out the themes and weekly items!
I wish the studio transitioned to mobile games before it was too late.

Earlier I forgot to reply: to develop the game, it took 7 months with a team of 3 (audio was outsourced).

Last edited:
Back