Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

We really did try to take down the threats from greatest to least so feel flattered.

We really did try to take down the threats from greatest to least so feel flattered.

"The following people I see as the most dangerous, in order from greatest to least: Tsundere, Aerious, Tina, Princess, Natty, CookingOkasan, and maybe Kaiaa."

HOW AM I THE GREATEST THREAT OMG YOU SHOULDVE KILLED TINA

Thank you all so much for playing :)! I've really enjoyed it even though i freaked out ALOT!

Lauren you did a great job btw, I look forward to you hosting another game in the future if you're up for it.

omfg so that's why sp and moron started arguing so early. GG

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm even more mad about that now

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg :|

This is an insight into how much effort i put in to this game LOL
4AA9HuP.jpg

8JlhJR3.png

All paper was double sided apart from big white ones! EFFORT EVERYTHING WAS HAND WRITTEN.

ALL TOWNIE DEATHS WERE DONE ON THE NIGHT HUEHUE SO YEAH CONFESSIONS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lauren you did a great job btw, I look forward to you hosting another game in the future if you're up for it.

totally up for it! Maybe a game with less robots and more gore.

Last edited:
Oh hey, guys. So, some parting words. This might be my last mafia game until I host my own. (Unless I can be convinced otherwise)

Some of you may've noticed I left the IRC for the first time in ages, and well I wont be coming back until things evened out a bit in my life. Maybe a few weeks, maybe a month, maybe two. I've been trying to reduce my internet activity and focus on some of the more troubling issues that I've been hit with. I think I've been reacting a little poorly to certain individuals due to me either being too stressed, or too tired to put up with some of the craziness, or general nonsense around the chat. So if I've said something dumb or offensive, or just generally insensitive lately, I apologise. I'm also sorry for not leaving xcom even though I knew I couldn't play, but still wanted to.

My forum activity will be greatly diminished too. But that's not to say I won't browse around when I have time. So, yeah. Thanks guys, over the past 3-4 months you guys have been the light of my life, and I've actually been considerably more happy lately, because I came here and made some really amazing friends. I'm not sure who this matters to, but I asked Lauren if I could make a quick post about my activity. Rest assured, this isn't goodbye, not even a see you later. You're free to pm me, or maybe even ask for my skype. I promise I'll be back soon to play mafia with you all again. Thank you to Lauren, and Oath for a really fun game and my first game to make it through as scum completely alive.

I love you guys, and if I don't talk to you sooner rather than later, I hope you all remain safe, and well.

i hate you all
Okay just kidding.
But.
Actually no.
I HATE CHANCES BLARGIT XD
well, it was still a fun game at the very least XD

This game was certainly interesting. RIP Town.

One thing i wanted to ask, how was your role a pun?

She was a Miller, and her role name was Wheatley Miller.

What I'm really wondering about is why Mew thought a different role name claim was scummy.

Great game. i knew SP was acting weird. But really "still alive". that topped the cake. I love this game. Lauren you were a great host. i hope you do another game. i would love to play again. sadly i am busy and cant play another game for awhile.

Back