• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ⭐Seroja's Villager Dump [BOXES: -]⭐

Can I lurk Rhonda and Annalise instead assuming they're both original? I love Annalise.

Yay! are the both tier 6? Ik they're both unpopular. Very unpopular. But I like them both a lot.

Yeppp, they both are. To be honest, tiers mean nothing. A lot of tier 6 villagers are very charming and cute. I call them hidden gems lol. My own unpopular favs are Buck and Pippy.

Yeppp, they both are. To be honest, tiers mean nothing. A lot of tier 6 villagers are very charming and cute. I call them hidden gems lol. My own unpopular favs are Buck and Pippy.

I'd love to have Rhonda and Annalise.

Omg ������ any chance I can get Shep and pay you the remainder of the bells later?

Could I lurk for Chrissy please? :3 She would go perfectly with Francine (since they're sisters and all...)! :D

Could I possibly keep an eye on Grizzly, too? :) I'd love to nab him once he's in boxes if I have room at the time.

Could I lurk for Chrissy please? :3 She would go perfectly with Francine (since they're sisters and all...)! :D

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list.

Darn...I was looking for Rosie...
I'll add you on the waiting list in case the deal doesn't go through^^

May I lurk for Lionel?

Adding you!

Could I possibly keep an eye on Grizzly, too? :) I'd love to nab him once he's in boxes if I have room at the time.

Sure thing. I can hold him for you for 24 hours if you don't have space at the time.

Back