Cycling ⭐Seroja's Villager Dump [BOXES: -]⭐

Can I lurk Rhonda and Annalise instead assuming they're both original? I love Annalise.

Yay! are the both tier 6? Ik they're both unpopular. Very unpopular. But I like them both a lot.

Yeppp, they both are. To be honest, tiers mean nothing. A lot of tier 6 villagers are very charming and cute. I call them hidden gems lol. My own unpopular favs are Buck and Pippy.

Yeppp, they both are. To be honest, tiers mean nothing. A lot of tier 6 villagers are very charming and cute. I call them hidden gems lol. My own unpopular favs are Buck and Pippy.

I'd love to have Rhonda and Annalise.

Omg ������ any chance I can get Shep and pay you the remainder of the bells later?

Could I lurk for Chrissy please? :3 She would go perfectly with Francine (since they're sisters and all...)! :D

Could I possibly keep an eye on Grizzly, too? :) I'd love to nab him once he's in boxes if I have room at the time.

Could I lurk for Chrissy please? :3 She would go perfectly with Francine (since they're sisters and all...)! :D

Sure thing! I'll add you to the list.

Darn...I was looking for Rosie...
I'll add you on the waiting list in case the deal doesn't go through^^

May I lurk for Lionel?

Adding you!

Could I possibly keep an eye on Grizzly, too? :) I'd love to nab him once he's in boxes if I have room at the time.

Sure thing. I can hold him for you for 24 hours if you don't have space at the time.

Back