Whole regal set
Whole minimalist set
Whole modern wood set
Whole robo set
Whole kiddie set
Whole harvest set
Whole astro set
Whole stripe set
Sleek set( missing the table and another item)
Modern set( missing desk and something else)
Classic set ( missing wallpaper and closet)
Whole exotic set
Green set( missing quiet a few items)
Sets with missing parts will range from 60-90k. Also ask me if you want a certain item from the set and we'll work it out!Keep in mind I will have to order the sets so just place down an order and I'll
Get it from the catalog to you!

Orders so far
Xoxogossipsquirell- roccoco and modern (180k)I
Elliot of jacobia- exotic, regal, robo, modern wood(400k)

I'll vm you when the order is ready to be picked up! PLEASE NOTE that the people who order first will get their order first the people at the bottom may wait 2-3 days I am very busy but in the summer I will have more time to make the orders!
PLEASE delete my friend code after the trade so I don't have a full fc list

Last edited:
Of course I'll order it for you right away I'll com you when I can deliver it to your town!

I'll take the whole alpine, rococo set, and regal set please!

Last edited:
Hi Mayor Sami! I was wondering if you'd be willing to let me take the Rococo Set. I've been trying to obtain it for a long time. If not, then that's fine- but I thought I'd check.

Also, could I have the Sleek Set? I'll flag this thread so that we can keep in touch!

I order them alpha wolf it's just whoever makes an order will get their order first! I can order as many sets as you may need!

Okay. Then could you order a Rococo Set as well? I'll come back to this thread in the morning and come pick them up!~

Yup praise the catalog!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump! I'm going to sleep guys but anyone pleas feel free to place your order and I'll get to it in the morning :)

Can I order a modern wood set (I don't need floor, bed, clock, bench, chair, or dresser if that makes it easier...) and a rococo set?

id like a full regal set please! could you pm or vm me when its ready? c: i can pay 120k.

Ok all new orders put on my original post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for some one to help me with my shop! My thread is on the train station link or just check my latest posted threads!

Ok I have a new worker! Her name is sugapuff and she will vm or pm you when she has your order ready and she will be payed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back