Selling Selling Shiny Pokemon! (+Events)

ooh that's perfect! I need a few mins for my shiny chain

My ign is Moon. you turned me down twice and went offline haha

Gengar
Raichu
Lucario

Shiny Ledgendaries:
Victini
Manaphy
Mew
Genesect
Arceus

Ash-Pikachu Kanto/Johto

Is 140btb too low?
Is this order too large?
Sorry if the answer is yes (◕︵◕)

I think this needs bumping...
B U M P

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give 160 if that's better?

I think this needs bumping...
B U M P

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give 160 if that's better?

It's fine~!

I'm NOT SURE if I have another Victini, but I can check? I don't have Ash-Pikachu Kanto anymore, as some random dude traded me a Marshadow for it. But all the other's are still available!

It's fine~!

I'm NOT SURE if I have another Victini, but I can check? I don't have Ash-Pikachu Kanto anymore, as some random dude traded me a Marshadow for it. But all the other's are still available!
Thanks, it would be great if you could check. Same price or~?

Thanks, it would be great if you could check. Same price or~?

Ok so I checked and Victini is gone. But all other's are avaiable! Are you free to trade tomorrow? I'll message ya when I'm home from school!

(And yes I do whatever price the buyer thinks it's worth c:)

Ok so I checked and Victini is gone. But all other's are avaiable! Are you free to trade tomorrow? I'll message ya when I'm home from school!

(And yes I do whatever price the buyer thinks it's worth c:)

I should be here but something could crop up last minute. School? You're not on your holidays?
Is 140 okay then because 2 have been taken off? I'm terrible at pricing and I think you deserve not just what I think is right, but what makes you happy too. :)

I should be here but something could crop up last minute. School? You're not on your holidays?
Is 140 okay then because 2 have been taken off? I'm terrible at pricing and I think you deserve not just what I think is right, but what makes you happy too. :)

Haha yea, holiday times are different for New Zealand and Australia than it is for England/Londo (That's what time GMT is, right? According to the internet.) We actually just started school about a week and a half ago.

140 Is fine with me c:
I try to leave it up to the buyer since I don't really care about em anymore, which is why I'm selling. I don't wanna go and rip myself off, but also don't wana rip the buyer off. What time are you free to trade?

Haha yea, holiday times are different for New Zealand and Australia than it is for England/Londo (That's what time GMT is, right? According to the internet.) We actually just started school about a week and a half ago.

140 Is fine with me c:
I try to leave it up to the buyer since I don't really care about em anymore, which is why I'm selling. I don't wanna go and rip myself off, but also don't wana rip the buyer off. What time are you free to trade?

Haha, that's weird to think. You'd expect the holiday times to be similar.
Yep, Britain is GMT. The internet is right for once, it's not even saying it's the moon's time zone.
Heh, okay, thanks.
Wait, you live in NZ or Au? Isn't that a 12hr difference or something? Damn, this is gonna be difficult.
I can do between 11am and 10pm GMT. That's so terrible for you though! If we do the weekend, I coud probably o midnight GMT? I really don't know...

- - - Post Merge - - -

COULD

Haha, that's weird to think. You'd expect the holiday times to be similar.
Yep, Britain is GMT. The internet is right for once, it's not even saying it's the moon's time zone.
Heh, okay, thanks.
Wait, you live in NZ or Au? Isn't that a 12hr difference or something? Damn, this is gonna be difficult.
I can do between 11am and 10pm GMT. That's so terrible for you though! If we do the weekend, I coud probably o midnight GMT? I really don't know...

- - - Post Merge - - -

COULD

I live in NZ. there's a 13 hour difference? My 10 am is your 11 PM, so judging by this, it's probably best to wait 'till the weekend, since I wont be at school at this exact time. I could wake up as early as 8 am, which'll be 9 pm for you, etc. I'm sure we'll work something out, anyway!

I live in NZ. there's a 13 hour difference? My 10 am is your 11 PM, so judging by this, it's probably best to wait 'till the weekend, since I wont be at school at this exact time. I could wake up as early as 8 am, which'll be 9 pm for you, etc. I'm sure we'll work something out, anyway!
Yeah, the weekend would be best because there's not a lot to stop us except sleep. Also, I was thinking if taking a short break- 3 days should be fine. Just say if you've found the perfect time, I don't want to bother you ^-^
I'll keep checking for 5 seconds- maybe twice a day- to see if I've got a notification.
Sorry about the awkwardness >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to go now though- I'll check back in the morning~

Yeah, the weekend would be best because there's not a lot to stop us except sleep. Also, I was thinking if taking a short break- 3 days should be fine. Just say if you've found the perfect time, I don't want to bother you ^-^
I'll keep checking for 5 seconds- maybe twice a day- to see if I've got a notification.
Sorry about the awkwardness >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to go now though- I'll check back in the morning~

Ok, sleep well! cx

Hi! how much is marshadow and how do you obtain him?

Back