• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading [Selling] MY ENTIRE HOUSE 3.0 Foreigns, Unorderables, Pics, Saharah Sci-Fi, Hybrids+

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Goomba
Famous Mushroom
Goomba
Famous Mushroom
Goomba
Feedback
100% (793) +
So, this is a smaller listing than I usually have, as someone traded me pretty much all foreign dlc for 3 of my rooms. Like always I'm looking for trades over bells, but will still entertain bell offers if nothing better is ventured. The list of items I want will be listed at the bottom of this post. Just a heads up A.) I don't reply to 'how much do you want for' questions and B.) 1:1 trades aren't going to fly here in most cases as what I'm selling is worth more than most of what I am seeking.

*******READ THEN PROCEED*******
Because clearly people aren't reading the above section, offers along the lines of 'My Hibachi for your Sci-Fi Wall/Floor' or 'My Stool for your Newsprint Helmet' WILL NO LONGER GET REPLIES. Get real, if you could assemble 4 or 5 of the common pieces I'm asking for I'd say 'sure'.

Complete Insect/Bug-Off Set (hoping to do a straight trade for the fish set, but as fishing season is just beginning it's not a big deal if I don't)
Complete Campus Set
Complete Alpine Set Refurbed to Wave

Remnants of my once complete Tropical Set:
Box of Chocolates
Sea Globe
Sand Castle
Treasure Chest
Red/Blue/Yellow Aloha Shirts
Aloha Shorts
Complete Kappa Costume
Captains Hat
Pirates Hat
Snorkel
Straw Hat
Tropical Sandals (not flip flops)

Foreign:
Newsprint Helmet
Eggplant Cow

Saharah
Sci-Fi Wall/Floor

Pics
Eunice's Pic
Canberra's Pic

Gracie Clothes (I hate Gracie clothes so forgive me if I don't have their names correct):
Gracie Hat
Hot Dog Hat
Sundae Hat
Funky Wig
Pleather Vest
Star Shades
Worn Out Jeans
Cool Dress
Leopard Pumps
Stripe Shoes
Cowboy Boots

Hybrids:
Black Lillies x6
Pink Lillies X6
Pink Roses X3
Orange Pansies X3
Orange Cosmos x5

MISC:
Golden Bed
Redd's Fireworks Lot: Ultra Hand/Scope/Machine, Love Tester, Boxed Figurine, Miniature Car, Ten Billion Barrel
Complete Oboid Set

What I want:

Villagers (must be in boxes, I don't hold items): Bruce, Chief, Beau (both Bruce and Chief are already being held for me by someone but are not yet ready to move, if yours are ready to move we've got a deal. Villagers are an auto-buyout for any item(s) listed.

Walls/Carpets: Tatami, Mossy Carpet, Garden Wall

Furniture: Stool, Salad Bar, Flashy Flower Sign, Shogi Piece, Reversi Piece, Hinaningyo

Gyroids: Howloid, Mini Poltergoid, Mega Poltergoid, Mega Freakoid,

Clothing: Black/Red/Blue Letter Jackets

Hybrids: 2x Purple Pansies, 2x Purple Tulips

Please PM me for TRADE offers, and post on the thread for BELL offers. Unless I receive amazing offers off the bat I usually let these threads run into the weekend for more exposure. If I like your offer you'll hear from me via PM.

Hope to hear from you

Last edited:
Can i have box of chocolates, two black and pink lillies and 1 orange pansy and two black cosmos? I can get you a hibachi and salad bar

I would like to trade tatami vs sci-fi wall, you can pm me if interested :)

What happens was not at all my fault. This was caused by your lack of specification, I have done nothing wrong. You has no reason to leave negative feedback.

Back