• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading [Selling] MY ENTIRE HOUSE 3.0 Foreigns, Unorderables, Pics, Saharah Sci-Fi, Hybrids+

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Bells
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (793) +
So, this is a smaller listing than I usually have, as someone traded me pretty much all foreign dlc for 3 of my rooms. Like always I'm looking for trades over bells, but will still entertain bell offers if nothing better is ventured. The list of items I want will be listed at the bottom of this post. Just a heads up A.) I don't reply to 'how much do you want for' questions and B.) 1:1 trades aren't going to fly here in most cases as what I'm selling is worth more than most of what I am seeking.

*******READ THEN PROCEED*******
Because clearly people aren't reading the above section, offers along the lines of 'My Hibachi for your Sci-Fi Wall/Floor' or 'My Stool for your Newsprint Helmet' WILL NO LONGER GET REPLIES. Get real, if you could assemble 4 or 5 of the common pieces I'm asking for I'd say 'sure'.

Complete Insect/Bug-Off Set (hoping to do a straight trade for the fish set, but as fishing season is just beginning it's not a big deal if I don't)
Complete Campus Set
Complete Alpine Set Refurbed to Wave

Remnants of my once complete Tropical Set:
Box of Chocolates
Sea Globe
Sand Castle
Treasure Chest
Red/Blue/Yellow Aloha Shirts
Aloha Shorts
Complete Kappa Costume
Captains Hat
Pirates Hat
Snorkel
Straw Hat
Tropical Sandals (not flip flops)

Foreign:
Newsprint Helmet
Eggplant Cow

Saharah
Sci-Fi Wall/Floor

Pics
Eunice's Pic
Canberra's Pic

Gracie Clothes (I hate Gracie clothes so forgive me if I don't have their names correct):
Gracie Hat
Hot Dog Hat
Sundae Hat
Funky Wig
Pleather Vest
Star Shades
Worn Out Jeans
Cool Dress
Leopard Pumps
Stripe Shoes
Cowboy Boots

Hybrids:
Black Lillies x6
Pink Lillies X6
Pink Roses X3
Orange Pansies X3
Orange Cosmos x5

MISC:
Golden Bed
Redd's Fireworks Lot: Ultra Hand/Scope/Machine, Love Tester, Boxed Figurine, Miniature Car, Ten Billion Barrel
Complete Oboid Set

What I want:

Villagers (must be in boxes, I don't hold items): Bruce, Chief, Beau (both Bruce and Chief are already being held for me by someone but are not yet ready to move, if yours are ready to move we've got a deal. Villagers are an auto-buyout for any item(s) listed.

Walls/Carpets: Tatami, Mossy Carpet, Garden Wall

Furniture: Stool, Salad Bar, Flashy Flower Sign, Shogi Piece, Reversi Piece, Hinaningyo

Gyroids: Howloid, Mini Poltergoid, Mega Poltergoid, Mega Freakoid,

Clothing: Black/Red/Blue Letter Jackets

Hybrids: 2x Purple Pansies, 2x Purple Tulips

Please PM me for TRADE offers, and post on the thread for BELL offers. Unless I receive amazing offers off the bat I usually let these threads run into the weekend for more exposure. If I like your offer you'll hear from me via PM.

Hope to hear from you

Last edited:
Nevermind, withdrawing offer. Got item for free

Last edited:
Can i have box of chocolates, two black and pink lillies and 1 orange pansy and two black cosmos? I can get you a hibachi and salad bar

I would like to trade tatami vs sci-fi wall, you can pm me if interested :)

What happens was not at all my fault. This was caused by your lack of specification, I have done nothing wrong. You has no reason to leave negative feedback.

Back