• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop selling IGB 15mil -100 TBT hybrid roses,dlc+ itemsbundle

Naotsugu

Guardian
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Um this is the first time i've done a shop so if i miss anything important lemme know, i'll be visiting your town so have space outside the station if you order much and you can pay while i'm there or before ^_^ my time zone is GMT so it could be hard to meet up but i'll try arange a good time for us. depending on how well this goes i might start selling streetpass items and my 7-11, sloppy and gold set

15 million bells are 100 TBT (just doing 10 pocketfulls so it's actually over 15 mil)

Selling rose hybrids in groups
black rose-15 -40TBT
pink(8) and purple(4) 35TBT
orange(4) blue rose(7) 30 TBT

Items -no idea how much these things are worth but i think they're hard to get so 100 TBT for all 16 items
Beans
yule log
good luck roll
bureom
tteok plate
samgyetang
snow bunny
afternoon tea set
berliner
rice cake
eggplant cow
cucumber horse
kimbap plate
12 grape plate
fedora chair
newsprint helmet

Last edited:
Hello ! Would you be willing to sell your IGB but in pieces ? I just need 1mill @u@

Um this is the first time i've done a shop so if i miss anything important lemme know, i'll be visiting your town so have space outside the station if you order much and you can pay while i'm there or before ^_^ my time zone is GMT so it could be hard to meet up but i'll try arange a good time for us. depending on how well this goes i might start selling streetpass items and my 7-11, sloppy and gold set

I'm doing 7 pocketfulls of 99k bells so thats somewhere around 11 million, 100 TBT

Selling rose hybrids in groups
black rose-15 -40TBT
pink(8) and purple(4) 35TBT
orange(4) blue rose(7) 30 TBT

Items -no idea how much these things are worth but i think they're hard to get so 160 TBT for it all?
Beans
yule log
good luck roll
bureom
tteok plate
samgyetang
snow bunny
afternoob tea set
berline
rice cake
eggplant cow
cucumber horse
kimbap plate
12 grape plate
fedora chair
newsprint helmet

hey i got 100 TBT willing to swap for IGB 11mill i pm'd u :)

Wait is that 100tbt for all of the items?

Would you be willing to sell the items separately?
If not then could I take all your hybrids, items and 15 million IGB for 350 tbt? :)

Are you still selling 15 mils? I am in need of bells and I'm willing to give you 100 tbt if you still have it ; w ;

Yep that would be great :) i'll need a bit of time to put it in locker but other than that would you be able to trade now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep i still have bells left just not the items now :) would you be able to trade now (or after i'm done with sweet chaos if she's ready now)

I can trade now :)
I'll just put some items in retail for the bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Send me a PM when you're ready :)

Back