• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [Selling] Cute Art~ [FULL]

HimedereAlice

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hellohi~ So I am [as per usual oop] broke in AC! I'll be doing some commissions for art [and I hope this is the right place to do it? I saw someone buying an eevee like *v*;; ]

Only two slots at a time because I work rather slow. Your slot can be a multi-person slot~

1. taken <3
2. taken <3

Samples~

Price~
Fullbody of your mayor: 1m bells
Cheeb of your mayor: 500k bells
To add on a villager: 1m bells *v* )/

- - - Most recent! - - -

tumblr_n16qx2ZnTj1ro3iaio1_1280.png

Attachments

• ACNL COMMISSION ONE.jpg
    ACNL COMMISSION ONE.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Oooh sweet baby jesus I'd love a slot, I'm a SUCKER for art ughhhh. May I have my mayor with Fuchsia? ;v; 2m for you, of course~!

BgDsgXrCYAAGxk-.jpg
There she is~

Last edited:
o darn shiro beat me to it XD was gonna wait till it was fully open :O

ohh geeez, those are lovely. i'm assuming that since you only had two slots open (er, two slots, one open), you're not willing to do reservations?

Last edited:
Jaaa I would love to draw you and cute baby deer *v*

- - - Post Merge - - -

o darn shiro beat me to it XD was gonna wait till it was fully open :O
Ooo you can still post ovo I just will not pick til I am done with the first order ovo

Jaaa I would love to draw you and cute baby deer *v*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooo you can still post ovo I just will not pick til I am done with the first order ovo

Ahhh thank you SO much!! <333 ;v; Do you want me to pay you up front?

ohh geeez, those are lovely. i'm assuming that since you only had two slots open (er, two slots, one open), you're not willing to do reservations?
Not reservations persay but you can post and I'll be more than happy to look c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh thank you SO much!! <333 ;v; Do you want me to pay you up front?
I will post WIP and then you can do the pay and I will give it to you after! Not that I would ever forget heehee but just to be safe because I get sick v. easy and sometimes cannot do art in a timely matter ;v; )/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will post WIP and then you can do the pay and I will give it to you after! Not that I would ever forget heehee but just to be safe because I get sick v. easy and sometimes cannot do art in a timely matter ;v; )/

Okay! Would you mind PMing me as well? I'll definitely keep an eye out, but I do a lot of stuff and can sometimes forget. I hope you don't get sick though, that would be terrible ;n; But thank you so much <3333

i'm a little confused about what you mean, i'm sorry! are you saying that if we'd like art from you we should post a picture of our mayor/what our commission would be, and once you're finished with your other two, you would maybe pick one if you were interested in filling it?

i'm a little confused about what you mean, i'm sorry! are you saying that if we'd like art from you we should post a picture of our mayor/what our commission would be, and once you're finished with your other two, you would maybe pick one if you were interested in filling it?
Yes thank you ^^ This is what I meant. >w<;;

ah! okay!!

this isn't a very good picture, but this is my mayor:
HNI_0003.JPG

i might update her look a little soon when i start dabbling in qr codes and i'd like her with curlos and mira. ;w;

even if you don't pick me i'd like to let you know that your art is really, really adorable and it's very nice of you to offer your services to people here!!

Last edited:
HNI_0095.JPG my mayor <3 id like her with a side ponytail and marshal because hes sucha fluff ball >.<!!

Part one finished! UvU Two more parts from the first commission then I shall start on cute baby deer hehe

Back