• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 3 Legit Yoshi eggs

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
I'm selling 3 genuine legit Yoshi eggs for 10k each. The price may sound high but, you got to remember that Yoshi eggs cost you 1,000 Nook points to get and I believe you get 1 Nook point for every 50 bells so the price should be reasonable.(please correct me if I'm incorrect about the value of a Nook point.)

I've been saving the points to do this for a very long time so I'll most unlikely be selling anymore of these so get them while supplies last!

Please PM me or reply to this topic if you're interested... :)

Edit: Price changed due to how expensive it was...

Edit 2: No one wants to pay for 25k so 10k is the new price.........

random guy said:
1 point=100 bells
So the true value of Yoshi egg should be 100k?

I'm still selling them for 50k each because that's more reasonable than selling it for 100k each.

Is there anyone interested?

Is there anyone interested? I dropped the price down to 25,000 bells so get them while you can! :)

BUMP

The Yoshi Eggs are now 10k each...

Please buy them while they're still around, I'm tired of holding on to them...

*Thinks: What the heck is wrong with 25k? that's far cheaper than earning one with your own points!*

Maybe because nobody really likes Yoshi eggs?

HeartGold said:
Yoshi eggs are one of the better Nintendo items of ACCF, I think it's just your own opinion what you think about them.

@Ryan22: No problem, I always like to help other AC players. :)

MasterM64 said:
HeartGold said:
Yoshi eggs are one of the better Nintendo items of ACCF, I think it's just your own opinion what you think about them.

@Ryan22: No problem, I always like to help other AC players. :)
I didn't mean it to offend, I was just thinking that since nobody wants to buy them, one of those phrases that someone can take one way or the other =p

AnimalCrossingGurrl said:
awh man! you got me all excited..

i thought you literally got REAL GENUINE yoshi eggs..

:(
Seriously.

Jrrj15 said:
Your not supposed to bump and I have like 3 legit yoshi eggs so yeah
No one replied to this thread for over a solid week so bumping the thread was necessary to make it noticable...

Is there anyone interested in this sweet deal? You have to buy 100,000 bells worth of items to have enough points to get a Yoshi egg at Nook's so 10k is technically 90% off the real value. ^_^

MasterM64 said:
Jrrj15 said:
No one replied to this thread for over a solid week so bumping the thread was necessary to make it noticable...

Is there anyone interested in this sweet deal? You have to buy 100,000 bells worth of items to have enough points to get a Yoshi egg at Nook's so 10k is technically 90% off the real value. ^_^
He could have atleast posted something that was actually related to the topic and you cant bump its a rule

Jrrj15 said:
MasterM64 said:
Jrrj15 said:

He could have atleast posted something that was actually related to the topic and you cant bump its a rule
There's no rule in the TBT Rules that says, "Bumping a topic is not allowed." from what I remember...

If there's a rule that says bumping is not allowed, prove it. ;)

When you find the proof of this so called "rule" please quote the EXACT rule and show the source. Only then will I believe there's a rule that says so Jrrj15...

Back