Giveaway Seeking Positivity: A Semi-Massive Bell Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, everyone is talking about their pets, but I'll still try!

To start, my dog's name is Raven. She turned two last month, and I got her on my birthday. I've always wanted a dog, but was not allowed until that day. My mom, grandma, and I went to a friend's house a few days before my birthday. I was led to the backyard, where Raven and her brother, Max were sitting. At first, I didn't realize that she was a gift to me, but when I found out, I can't even explain how happy I was!

At the time, she was only a few weeks old. She is a rescue, found on the side of the road. It's very sad, but I think we have given her an amazing home since then. After some research, we found out that she is a Blue Lacy, a very interesting breed. Blue Lacys are the state dog of Texas, and a hunting, and farm dogs. She doesn't do any work, but we have found that she is a brilliant runner. Anyways, we have had many amazing memories with her!

Fast forward to recently, we've bonded so much! My family and I have given her the nickname fluffet, based off a little joke about her. I have so many stories, but I won't really get into them because I feel like I'm writing too much. Here's a few cute highlights! When we come home, she always greets us at the door. The moment she sees us, she gets so excited! She'll grab the nearest toy, and wiggle. Her wiggle is the cutest thing ever! She basically looks like a c (that probably doesn't make much sense actually) Well yeah, it's cute. Another one, is how she loves bean bag chairs! I have one in my room, and she just loves to sit in it. When she's in it, she basically just rolls around, and it's adorable!

I'm sorry for rambling on, below is some pictures, and thanks for doing this giveaway!

rsz_img_20200325_220041.jpg
rsz_img_20190726_191856_01.jpg

rsz_1img_20200214_151808_01.jpg

I'll add a little about my cats, just for fun! They are named Jack and Aldo, and are brothers! We got them about ten years ago, also rescues. At first, they stayed away from Raven, but now, they get along great! They enjoy playing, and laying in the sun. This feels long, so I'll stop, but below are some pictures!
rsz_1img_20200219_191316.jpg

Edit: I don't know if this is good or not, but hopefully it will really touch someone

Last edited:
I always feel like people come into your life to either alter it or give you a lesson you need to learn. One of those first people was one I met at birth, my mom. And another was a stranger at a bus stop.

My mom has overcome more than I’ll ever be able to comprehend. She was the first of 5 raised in a strict household in a small port town (now a city). She was a goody two shoes, always got high marks and tried to live up to her parents’ expectations. She married my dad pretty quickly after meeting him at a local party that her friends convinced her to go to. Soon after they married, they had my older sister and then came me. My dad had a troubled childhood and that was reflected and projected into their marriage. So much so that my mom suffered a lot.

Tragically, when I was three years old, my dad passed in a car accident. My mom was 3 months pregnant at the time with my little sister. My grandparents were living in the states at the time and so encouraged her to move us in with them so they could help support her and us. That one single moment uprooted our entire lives.

My mom had to leave behind her job as a special education teacher, her home, everything she had ever known behind, because she wanted to give us a better life. She was a college graduate and all that was reduced to a high school diploma. She put her dreams on hold to raise her three girls. The uplifting part is that despite everything, she succeeded. Her three girls are living the dream she breathed into us. And for that she’ll always be my hero.

The second person that altered my life was a complete stranger. I moved away for college and during that time I didn’t have a car. I didn’t get my driver’s license until much later than the average 16 year old would due to my fear of driving (of which I have completely conquered). So for 4 years I relied on public transportation.

I decided one day when one of my classes was cancelled to go check out a local beach I had heard about. It was located in one of the ritzier parts of the city. I found the beach and just spent some time watching the waves pass on by and just having some quiet time to myself away from the chaos that college life and books could be. When I finally decided to head back I made my way to the nearest bus stop and realized I was about a second too late. The bus had left and it would be a good hour before the next. I wasn’t alone. An older man who must have been in his late 60s/early 70s also missed the bus with me.

We sat on the nearest bench and struck up a conversation on our misfortune. We were from the same country but different regions and so the conversation flowed easily in our native tongue. He told me he was on his way home after working since daybreak. He asked me if I worked at one of the houses (really mansions) in the area. I soon realized he assumed I was a housekeeper. This assumption came due to my ethnicity and also the fact that I was using public transportation. I told him that I was actually a student. I’ll never forget his expression. If pride could shine, he would be the brightest object nearby. He was so encouraging and I’ll never forget what he told me next, “keep going, because when you rise, we rise”.

Coming from a collectivistic culture but raised in an individualistic one can be difficult. He reminded me how unified we are as people and how interconnected we can be. It reminded me of my roots and helped guide me towards a career where I could help other people to my best ability. It’s actually one of the most beautiful experiences I’ve had in life and one I treasure.

Thank you for hosting this. And for letting me share. It makes me happy to remember.

Last edited:
Wow, you have no idea how much this means to me (or the community!). I might actually be able to get those collectibles, or change my username (*The Oakboro Mayor* is really long and it's hard for people to find me, I'm considering changing it for those who struggle ;~; ). but anyway, on to the positivity!! <3

This is a story that happened recently! My best friend asked me to watch Hamilton that just came out on Disney+ with her and I said of course! I have listened to specific songs for the longest time but was never able to see it in theaters. Act 1 was amazing, the singing and the lights were on par but I kind of fell apart in Act 2. (I'm going to try my best and be as vague as possible so that I don't spoil anything!) When the 2 fights and First Burn happened, I was bawling. Just a complete mess, but my friend hugged me and held my hand. She said that it was ok, and we talked about some of my other issues I've had going on. It made me feel so much better and pulled me out of the spiral I've been going down for a couple of months. It was an amazing night, and I'm really grateful that she invited me.

My second story is pretty short. I've known my best guy friend for about 4 years maybe? We weren't that close, but when I moved from my private school to the public school he kept me company along with my other friends. He and I started getting closer last year, and quarantine has strangely brought us closer apart even though we are so far away from each other. He's now probably my best guy friend and we play games and joke around all the time! I'm so happy that we are so close now, because he is a super funny and nice guy, and I'm lucky to have him around.

I thought I would show all of you a drawing! I don't consider myself an artist (my sister puts me to SHAME, let me tell you) but I still enjoy messing around with colors and styles. I'm a traditional artist so the quality might not be amazing, I apologize! I only colored his eyes because I didn't feel like anything else needed anything, but I thought it turned out well! Hope you enjoy this wavy-haired guy, he seemed like a pretty chill dude :D Hope you enjoyed my stories if you read, and I hope you have an amazing day no matter what you are going through. You deserve it <3

C8AB2B88-0C14-4B23-AE6C-89E658502540.jpeg

Such an interesting giveaway! I hope you're ready to read a bunch of stories about everyone's pets haha. And I'm about to be one of them.

My dear rabbit Anastasia lived the first couple years of her life in a backyard meat farm. She had so many litters of babies in those few years. She had been stabbed 3 times while pregnant when the people who owned her decided to throw her on the side of the highway with a bunch of other sick rabbits. She managed to survive and was picked up by the animal shelter. When I went looking to adopt a second rabbit I never thought I'd pick the 12lb sad soul with the roughest fur I'd ever touched. She was so grumpy and didn't want anyone to come near her. She definitely thought I was going to eat her which broke my heart. My mom used to ask why I don't just take her back to the shelter but I knew she deserved a better life. I've had Anastasia for 4 years now and I never thought one rabbit could teach me so much about resiliency. Even after all the trauma she experienced, she never gave up or stopped fighting. She's still loves to bite people but not nearly as much as when she first came home. That's what I call growth haha. Anastasia just naps all day not worrying about her past. I wish I could be more like her but less sassy.

Beauty shots of Anastasia & her woman Lydia (the cat lmao)
IMG_20190710_115400_429-1.jpg

IMG_20180726_114658_861-1.jpg

IMG_20180728_110437_074-1.jpg

IMG_20181001_151000_255-1.jpg

IMG_20180924_092831_751-1.jpg

20200424_114311-1.jpg

Thank you for this giveaway!
I'll just post this drawing of a kitty I made recently and hopefully it's cute? Haha.
kitty_1.png

I'm not sure exactly what I should post but I'll just post about my trip to Japan last year :)

It first started on my brother's birthday we were dining out on a restaurant when my mother suddenly suggested we could go to Japan as a celebratory thing for many things that we achieved that year. I hadn't flown in years so I eas quite ecstatic. They said don't get your hopes too up as it was only a plan but eventually we came to it and went to Japan one of my favorite places. As soon as we arrived I was grinning the whole time admiring our trip to the station and such. We stayed there for about a week and managed to see what it has to offer, the shrines, foods and aquariums though I feel like it wasn't enough so I'm hoping to come back to it someday...

Thank you for doing this! I've also enjoyed reading other stories on here.

I want to share how my mom (in particular), my sister, and I have all grown closer over EXO (k-group) :D

I got really into EXO in my junior year of high school, and it wasn't long before I got my sister and my mom into them as well. I can't remember how my sister got into them, but I remember my mom getting into them because I showed her a part of a variety show where they were eating a bunch of food (she gets excited watching people eat a lot of food).

From that point, every day when we got home from school, we'd turn on the TV and watch their old radio or variety shows while we ate snacks until we got caught up to more recent ones. My mom picked a favorite (her #1 baby since she babies them all anyway). She even made social media accounts (Instagram & Twitter) just to follow them or fan accounts for updates. So we've all learned more about them and have been growing as fans together. We even joke around about who the biggest fan is among the 3 of us (my mom says she's the only real one, while my sister and I are "unfaithful" because we've listened to other groups lmao). We kind of have an unofficial competition of who can announce the latest news first and then tease the others for not keeping up. We've even had some deeper conversations when there are issues concerning the group.

We've gone to both of their LA concerts together since then, one in 2016 and another in 2017, and also a fansign (2019) where my mom met and got her album signed by one of her favorites (still kinda jealous xD because I really wanted him too).

More stuff on my mom that I find really cute: When she cleans around the house she plays their songs on the speakers and has even learned the lyrics to several of them. She has her own little collection of merch (albums, fanmade merch, etc) and some clothing items she refuses to wear unless it's a very special occasion because she doesn't want them to get dirty. She's printed a few of their album logos and framed them to use as decorations around the house. Her lock/home screen, and I believe her current Facebook profile picture are all EXO-related.

My dad is also quite familiar with them and their songs, he even hums along to some songs he recognizes. He's very supportive of our interest in them and even shares some news about them when he hears or reads about it.

I feel like having this common interest has helped us grow an even stronger bond since it's also an interest that is pretty important to each of us, we've been able to connect and talk about things in a way that I can't seem to remember doing before despite still having a pretty close relationship back then. It's also nice to see this very youthful, much more playful side of my mom. I'm very grateful for everything <3

This is such a lovely giveaway!

okay so my main 3 people in my life are my 2 children Phoebe(3), Jack(1) and my mum. They all bring so much joy to my life. Recently especially during covid my mental health has fallen massively due to isolation from my friends and also due to other events with my partner and these just bring me up everytime. If Phoebe ever sees me upset she will come and bring me her blanket (she takes it everywhere) gives me a cuddle and tells me she’s going to make me happy, baby Jack wakes me up every morning between 4&5am by giving me a kiss and at 1 years old that is just adorable🥺 honestly I just feel blessed.

TBT has become a big part of my life since lockdown and since I joined I have been active everyday and I’ve made a handful of the nicest friends here and even though they are across the world and I’ll probably never meet them I feel like I know them on a personal level. I’m so grateful to have found this community during some of my darkest days and the people who have listened to me rant(@Babo you da best).

oh and a positive thing about myself.. I really have low self confidence due to an emotionally abusive relationship buuuut I lost 3 stone in weight when I finally found the guts to leave that relationship
9FC69C41-C8C5-4296-8FD5-4348A001455D.jpeg
28DB3245-BE96-422F-B405-4B566A8BCBEF.jpeg

Jack is my rainbow baby after my miscarriage on Christmas Eve 2017 🌈

❤️

Last edited:
Note: not entering giveaway as i will be away from tbt for some time because of rl issues. Again. :c

On a happier note, you are amazing for doing giveaways like these!
This time around on my return I’ve made some amazing friends. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone ive met in the past few months. It made my quarantine colorful :3. China got hit by the virus really early and i was stuck at home 2 months before it became a pandemic, and the community really helped me make it through this phase as I am also a medical professional. I have only met wonderful and beautiful people on here and it has been a pleasure. ;-;
to @seularin and @Saiki Kusuo and @pipty you three are crazy, walau.
@Darcy94x for always being there.
the two talented artists in my sig @A r i a n e and @chocosongee.
@allybishop for being so crisp,@Blink. because banyangyangphone, @Miharu for being a super wonderful person.
and so many more People i cant list because im going off topic.
and a final shoutout to all the staff! namely @Vrisnem because i always see him trying really hard. Thank you for making this forum possible.

edit: ahh cute picture is in my signature and avatar :3 i am really grateful that someone would take the time to draw those for me and it has been a wonderful time here on tbt c:
edit 2: im just gonna put my dumb dog here because no matter how much i get mad at him he still loves me.
771081D3-755C-4E23-9818-75BE99CF1FE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Note: not entering giveaway as i will be away from tbt for some time because of rl issues. Again. :c

On a happier note, you are amazing for doing giveaways like these!
This time around on my return I’ve made some amazing friends. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone ive met in the past few months. It made my quarantine colorful :3. China got hit by the virus really early and i was stuck at home 2 months before it became a pandemic, and the community really helped me make it through this phase as I am also a medical professional. I have only met wonderful and beautiful people on here and it has been a pleasure. ;-;
to @seularin and @Saiki Kusuo and @pipty you three are crazy, walau.
@Darcy94x for always being there.
the two talented artists in my sig @A r i a n e and @chocosongee.
@allybishop for being so crisp,@Blink. because banyangyangphone, @Miharu for being a super wonderful person.
and so many more People i cant list because im going off topic.
and a final shoutout to all the staff! namely @Vrisnem because i always see him trying really hard. Thank you for making this forum possible.

edit: ahh cute picture is in my signature and avatar :3 i am really grateful that someone would take the time to draw those for me and it has been a wonderful time here on tbt c:
edit 2: im just gonna put my dumb dog here because no matter how much i get mad at him he still loves me.
babo 😭 you precious soul ): hope everythings ok irl !! btw doggo’s soso cute

here’s my entry .0.
5A3C3038-2594-4296-9501-97566FCB877F.png

i drew a pixel of my favorite album a year ago when stray kids released it - i wasn’t in a good state that time, so this album gave me hope; 19’s my favorite song since it related to my issue back then

i wanna thank belltree too; due to my social anxiety i can’t really get along with people or hold up a conversation so i really appreciate the friends ive made here <3

Aw this is such an amazing idea for a giveaway <3
There's so many positive things happening in my life rn, especially with only having a term left of school, and the amazing bond I have with my friends and family, who have made my life so much better :)
However, less sappy, but the diversity art contest inspired me to get back into drawing, something I'd kind of given up as the school pressure increased. This (attempted) drawing of myself was the first thing other than the contest art I'd drawn for a couple of years, and I enjoyed it.
I've been happy to have a hobby again, something I haven't really had in a while other than video games.

itsa weird looking me.png

:D

This is so lovely of you, I've liked reading everyone else's posts here.

I'd like to talk about my partner, @pawpatrolbab. This site holds special importance to me and our relationship as it is where we met, almost exactly 4 years ago. What started with a simple;
pawpatrolbab (08/13/2016) said:
wanna comeover and just catch some beetles?

Unexpectedly became the most meaningful relationship of my life. Despite living halfway across the world from one another, we made it work. and after years of saving for immigration costs and other fees, he was able to move over earlier this year. This came at just the right time, as if it had came even a month later the move wouldn't have been possible due to lockdowns and movement restrictions, but amazingly, everything just worked out perfectly - it finally feels like things are truly falling into place in my life and our life together, and it makes me so genuinely happy.

Having him here with me now has truly been a blessing, especially during the current time, I, like many other people, haven't been able to see my family in months (over 4 months now) and I don't know how I would have managed the last few months alone. Being together, especially with the release of New Horizons to spend days on end playing together, reminiscing about the late nights we spent playing New Leaf together from across the world just feels so special. I don't want to dampen the mood by mentioning how hard things have been currently, I'm sure it's the same for everyone else in some capacity, but truly just building our life and home together, even silly things like buying furniture (last week we bought a new fridge, something so unimportant in the grand scheme of things manages to bring excitement) makes me so happy and excited for the future, and I haven't felt that way in a very long time - if ever. I could honestly be here for hours talking about my partner and how special he is, we've been through so much together over the last four years, but I'll spare everyone the soppy PDA and leave it here with some Animal Crossing pictures, then and now.

To Nate, as you'll probably read this, I love you.

Then 2.png
Then 1.png

now 1.jpg
now2.jpg

From top left: First ever "date" to the museum, romantic sailing with Kapp'n, just chilling at night, the recent bug-off.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

This is such a wonderful idea and has made my day reading everyone's stories/seeing their photos and art. It reminds me that there's so much good in the world even when it seems like there is no hope!

I want to take the time to talk about my boyfriend of 2 years. He literally means everything to me and I know that without him, I probably would be in a much darker place. I've always suffered with mental health and it often affects my physical health as well. I've been through so many different doctors, hospitals and psychiatrists but he has stayed by my side through it all. He would take me to every appointment and be there to calm me down when I got anxious.

He gives me reasons to smile when I think I won't be able to and makes me feel beautiful despite all my issues. When I don't feel up to doing cleaning/washing, he takes over and doesn't complain, even though he works. He is always there to cheer me up and comfort me and often puts me before himself, which breaks my heart.

I love him with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with him. My family already say we're like a married couple as we spend so much time together and how we act with each other 😅 He's one of the few people that I can be with all the time without feeling exhausted and we just click. We often say what the other person is thinking and it creeps us out sometimes how in sync we are 😆

I never thought I would meet someone like him and I owe him so much. I believe there is someone out there for everyone and just know that things do get better/easier to manage!

Thank you for reading and the opportunity to enter ~

what a great and fun way to do a giveaway! positivity is much needed in these times ♥

I'd like to talk about how my last few months of school have been. I'm an Applied Architecture student, and have just finished my second year (one more year to go!). When I started these studies in september 2018, I didn't know a thing about architecture. All I knew is that I was intruiged and interested in the field. My grades that year were okay, passing with higher scores (13/20 - 15/20) in not-as-important classes, and barely passing the more important and heavy classes (got multiple 11/20). This year, my grades seemed to be the same in the first semester, passing the not-so-important classes with great scores (15/20 - 17/20) and my more important ones again 11/20 - 12/20.

For my most important class (Projectatelier) we have to make multiple projects, a total of 4 this year. My first 2 projects both had an 11/20, which I was still happy with! Just passing is so difficult already. Then, the pandemic started and we had to start working from home. Since my studies are based on computer work I didn't really mind, but schedules moved all te time and we had SO much to do. That exam stress students have towards the end of the year, we had in March already. I was so stressed and was sure I wouldn't get the grades I wanted, but I pulled a few all nighters (thank you energy drinks and coffee) and I managed to finish everything in time. When it was time do present our project to our teachers I was stunned. My teacher gave me so many compliments. He said that the growth he has seen in me is amazing, and told me that my plans looked so good that I could come work in his bureau. Again, I was stunned!! He gave me an 18/20 (89%)! Couldn't believe it. I even asked him 'Are you sure? I can't believe it' to which he responded 'Why not? You clearly earn this score' ( ;-; )

Then for our final project (group work) we had some challenges too, but I was feeling confident about our work. We had to build a tower (I'll include a picture of a render). This time we had to present for another teacher, who again was so kind and gave many compliments! We ended having a 18/20 score (91%)! Truly crazy.

edit: just got all my grades, all are between 15/20 - 19/20 ! T^T

I realised that maybe with the pandemic happening now they gave us a higher score then they normally would give. So I always wondered what score I would have gotten if the world wasn't so crazy right now. But, as students do, me and my friends asked some others what scores they got and many weren't even close to my 18/20 so I was stunned agai. Maybe he didn't give the high score for nothing? Also, when I asked my teacher if he was serieus about working there he was, because I will my running my internship at his bureau next year. Truly an honour! So yeah, my schoolyear has ended great! ^-^

render 1.PNG
render 2.PNG

Last edited:
What a great giveaway idea! I really enjoyed reading everyone else's posts! Though, I am partial to all the cute pet content!!! :)

I know that I'm not the best artist out there, but I'd love to share that I'm proud of my growth as an (amateur) artist! Recently after a couple of serious injuries, I've started to try drawing and painting while I adjusted to my new way of life. For me, painting has been very therapeutic and I'm super proud of the progress I've made since I started. I really love to paint flowers, people, and architecture! Each year I feel like I get a little better at it, and it's something I look forward to doing when I'm having a bad pain day. I feel it gives me a positive thing to focus my energy on.

Below I've linked a piece I did for a Mother's Day card I gave to my Mom a few years ago! Without the people around me I don't know what I would do. Despite everything that's happened to my family, I always have tried to stay positive and keep trying. Everything I do, I do it for them! I know she loved the card but hopefully these sunflowers will brighten your day too!

sunnies.jpg

This is worth a shot 😣 if you read this please just keep it to yourself :,) it feels weird to talk about myself at all.

I'm a really private person so this makes me somewhat in a limbo and nervous, my life isn't the best or the worst — in fact as I am typing it's been really difficult to find the right event or memory that was significantly nice; I'm mediocre but I do my work and get it done at whatever time it needs to be. I've been told I have a boring life / personality with how I don't reveal a lot or that I don't "show" a lot but even then no matter how many years it is I don't think I'll stop hearing those comments because I really... like the way I live. Quiet and just on my own. People say that people live for other people but I guess I was really happy and being solitary even as a kid. This never really became a thing I pondered as I lived to just do what I have to do or feel like doing but this year a classmate of mine told me how much they look up to me? It was super unexpected ^^;; for further context I'm a new student in that university so I barely knew other people aside from assigned groupmates (and in my old school I grew up there from preschool to last year of high school but barely had any friends) but this person was a very distant classmate. They told me how it was a breath of fresh air to see someone so honest and free despite seeming completely reserved/conservative and that they hope one day we could meet again with them having a happier life with being themselves, it stuck in my head for so long it feels so weirdly nice. I'm so sorry this got so long 🙇🏻‍♂️😣 It's hard to find something cute to think about since nothing cute really ever happens in my life, but ever since that classmate of mine said those words it just clicked in a different sense that made me appreciate interacting with other people more whether actively or not.

And here's a few cute doodles I posted in my art account on twitter, I like little blobs ^^ @sleepserums

20200708_214327.jpg
20200708_214326.jpg

Thank you for hosting such a wonderfully generous giveaway! I've so enjoyed reading the other entries.

I have two little stories. The first is about someone in my life who constantly lifts my spirits and the second is about something our very first dog, Duke, did decades ago but that still brings joy into my day when I think about it.

The person in my life who keeps me going on my worst days is my grown son. Our life hasn't been easy but we've always gotten through together. My son has a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh. A month or so ago I was having some health issues and was feeling really down. I'm disabled and already feel like a burden to my husband and son some days but what I was going through was making me feel even more like a burden. On one particularly bad day I said I wondered if they'd be better off without me. My son's reply? "Are you kidding?! You're the brains of this operation. Without you Dad & I wouldn't know up from down or left from right. We'd be totally screwed." That made me laugh so hard and it brighten my day. It was nice to hear my guys still need me.

This is about our first dog, Duke. We had him way back in the early 2000s. Duke had been found abandoned and locked in a garage. He was only about a year old when found and hadn't really had a family before. We were patient with him and he was a quick learner. For the most part he was a pretty smart boy. One night we were having spaghetti & meatballs for dinner. My husband had the idea to give Duke a meatball for the first time. We made sure to keep it out of the spaghetti sauce and to let it cool completely. After we had finished dinner we gave Duke his meatball expecting him to gobble it up. Instead he was completely confounded. He just sat there looking at it for a few minutes. Then he gently picked it up and walked away. We figured he was going to go eat it. Nope. He was wandering around looking for a place to hide it. He'd put it in one "hiding spot" and then walk away only to come back a moment later to pick it up and move it to a new spot. This went on for a good 20 minutes with us laughing at his consternation over this meatball. Finally my hubby picked the meatball up, washed it off for good measure and put it in Duke's food bowl. We were all watching to see what he'd do. I swear you could almost see the light bulb appear over his head as he FINALLY realized it was food! He gobbled that meatball up in one bite and then did a little wiggle happy dance. We laughed so hard over him being so confused by that meatball. (For the record we didn't give him another meatball for over a year and that time he ate it right away.) To this day whenever we have meatballs for dinner I can't help but think of my goofy fur baby and his meatball adventure.

de0x7db-2862a96c-391b-4c4a-83b2-74b0c6284f2a.png

Hiya and thanks for doing one of these, Oblivia. I'll be wanting a bit of this positivity too. 🤍
One person I cannot talk enough about is my partner. Before I really "knew" someone, I always thought of myself as without purpose. I didn't see anything I truly loved or wanted to be, I just sort of floated. I still have thoughts of that, but they see something in me that I can easily forget within myself, and it encourages me to try and be better.
My chibi scribble reminding you to stay lovely!
kwf6ZeU.png
Over time I took in fair bit of stray cats. One named KitKat was especially clingy and would "coo" whenever you pet them; it is such a cute sound. It would be interesting to see more cats that do that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back