Spirit Candy: Wix
Feedback
100% (275) +
Greetings, everyone!

As the title would suggest, I'd like to do a bell giveaway. This isn't an official TBT event; these are my own personal bells that have essentially been piling up since 2015 and I have no use for these days. I know we're all feeling a bit off at the moment due to certain recent events and the overall state of the world, so it's my hope to use this giveaway as a means to spread around some much-needed positivity and read a few things that lift my spirits. I figured it'd be better to bestow some of my monopoly money TBT Bells onto a few of you awesome members rather than let them collect cyberdust, so let's get to it.

fmcwzs7.gif

How to enter:
  • Post something positive about yourself or someone important to you. It can be as long or as short as you'd like so long as the overall vibe is a positive one.
  • Draw a cute picture! Mad skills not required, but please make sure you submit your own drawings. Art theft ain't cool, yo.
  • Tell me a cute/funny heartwarming story about something that happened in your life. No need for anything overly profound - even a short story about something cute your pet does is more than sufficient.
  • If you don't want to do any of the above, simply "like" this main post and I'll consider you for one of the smaller bell prizes.
  • Do any combination of the above! I plan to consider each and every person who interacts with or in the thread, but the more I smile at your post the better shot you'll have at receiving some bells.

You're all already winners in my book, but for the sake of making this a true giveaway, I'll go over how the "winners" will be chosen. Please only post once here to make things as easy as possible and to prevent spamming. People who post multiple times may be bypassed when I'm choosing to whom I give the bells. This will close on July 14th, and I'll be checking the thread every day. If there's a post that really stands out, bells will be sent to that person as soon as I see their post rather than waiting until the end. I'll distribute the rest of the bells after the giveaway concludes. There's no set amount I plan to send out and no prizes for "placing" so to speak; this is very much something I'd like to do based on how each post makes me feel when I see it. However, I can say that I plan to be very generous to those of you who manage to tug at my heart strings and/or have me grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I may even throw out a collectible or two, who knows?!

Please feel free to message me privately with any questions, and remember that all of you are important, loved, and beautiful.

So cute Oblivia!! I don't necessarily want or need any bells so you don't need to consider this an "entry", but I do want to share a little story ! My Kitty is getting a little old, I got him when I turned 7, he was a few months old. Since he's an old guy in kitty years he kinda has bad back legs and needs assistance with jumping around and getting up to high places. During the summers I move down to the shore with half of my family, while my family who works at our hometown stays there, and my cat was left there with them this summer. Since everyone there works he isn't around anyone to help him get around during the day, and when he is lonely and stressed out he does not eat normally and meows so much that he loses his voice

I finally convinced my family to bring him down to where I am staying a few weeks ago, he was super skinny but now is eating healthily and sleeps in my bed with me!! we're best buds, and tomorrow is my birthday and his gotcha day (day we adopted him)!! He's doing well, eating well, and his meows are nice and strong 🐱

HxHkG2R.jpg

Thank you so much for the giveaway! I'm newer to TBT and I've been blown away by the kindness of this community these past few months.

Here's something that happened recently that I didn't expect to have such a positive impact on my life.

Recently at the start of the quarantine, my family rescued a stray bunny who was running around outside. We weren't able to locate his home or find a shelter that would accept him due to the restrictions at the time. He was extremely skittish and neighbors were saying that he had been outside for at least a few weeks. We were lucky it hadn't snowed in the period he was outside and that it wasn't too hot since he's quite a floofball. I was also really afraid we couldn't keep him since there was a decent chance I'd be allergic to him.

We named him Bubba! He's been living with us for about 3 months now and he is such a bright light in our lives. He has opened up so much and he is the sweetest boy ever. He loves romaine lettuce, listening to the radio, and watching TV on the couch with everyone in the evening (he's literally a puppy). He's coming back to university with me for my Masters in the Fall if I end up going back!

I really can't put into words how much this little guy means to me and how glad I am to have him in my life. I've never been one to really get attached to pets, but Bubs is my best friend and always will be!

buns.png

EDIT; I no longer need a username change...tysm crash oh my gosh
I’ve been looking to change my username from the one I chose back when I joined so here’s...my dog’s life story lol ^^

When I was 8 years old (so, 10 years ago) I begged for a dog, you know, as 8 year olds do.
For whatever reason, my parents decided they’d allow me to pick out a dog, because I was a responsible child who made straight A’s, yadda yadda,
This part isn’t particularly important, but at the time I really wanted a poodle. I wanted a purebred, black or brown poodle like I had on nintendogs.
However....when I got to the pet store, I was introduced to all the poodles. And poodles are WAY bigger than you expect them to be, man. Especially at 8 years old.
Seeing I was....off put by the large dogs, I was shown the smaller, “teacup” I think, poodles instead.
One particular dog looked up at me I could swear she was smiling right at me. I left that day not with a purebred poodle, but with a mix. The greatest decision in my life, truly.
But that’s not where the story ends- Some years later, we’re going through all of her papers and everything the pet store has given us when we realize that her birthday falls on the same day my grandfather passed away, which was unfortunately a day after his birthday- But now we celebrate that day with a different meaning. We celebrate my ridiculously playful and sleepy 10-year-old puppy who looks up and practically smiles at people and still follows me around everywhere despite getting on up in age...She’s truly a blessing and I say it has to be some form of fate that the date was the same.

Hopefully this story brings you the same amount of joy as my dog does ^^ also irrelevant but, her name is Maddie !!

Last edited:
Sometimes it occurs to me how lost I'd be without my mom. She's always looking for ways to make her children's lives better and sacrificing her own happiness in the process. She works tirelessly both as a mother and at her para educator job and never complains, even when things get tough. My mom got me through some rough patches in high school and made sure I had the grades in order to go to college. She's even helping to pay for my education because it's so important to her that I do something meaningful with my life. I'm so grateful that I had her guidance growing up. Who knows what kind of person I'd be without her? My mom isn't perfect, but I know she tries her very best to support her family.

Thanks for doing this, Oblivia! c:

you don't need to consider this an entry as i have more than enough bells, but i just wanted to say this is such a sweet post/idea :') the past year or so has been incredibly rough for me and i've been battling some chronic illnesses, but coming back to TBT in march was such a great choice. i've experienced SO much kindness here in the past few months and it has really helped me through quite a few bad days. every one of y'all deserve these bells 🖤

Well uh I'll tell a story about my boyfriend. I can't stop talking about him. So last night he told me a very sad story about an ex girlfriend of his. She was an amazing boxer who was beautiful witty confident and strong. She also didn't have any mental conditions. She was all the things I could never be. She sounded like a very wonderful girl. Unfortunately she died suddenly. Her body was strained by boxing. So much so it simply just gave out. He told me he was sad because he had plans to marry that girl and have kids. I was devastated to hear such a story. Not by his plans but the fact that he had someone so perfect taken away from him. I cried so much. I couldn't stop crying. I felt bad. I felt like I was simply a down graded replacement. I couldn't understand why he loved me so much. He told me that I wasn't a replacement to her because no one can replace her just like no one can replace me. He said people come and go but family is forever. I'm his family. He said that although he may not smile laugh or be giddy like me he's mentally happy. He hasn't had a single depressing or suicidal thought in ages. I was estatic to hear that. He even told me he simply date another girl just to make me jealous in hopes I'd go back to him. He says he wouldn't end it all if we broke up but instead spend every second trying to win me back. I just appreciate him so much. It's crazy. It's difficult being who I am and hoping someone would love you so for him to center his life around me is amazing. He always says I love you everyday! I'm grateful for his ex. She's the reason why my boyfriend is now only into chocolate girls. ^^ Anyways that's enough soft feelings.

Edit: Oh goodness this is embarrassing aaah.

Edit again: Something cute: My boyfriend and I so far have had a total of 5 dreams about us getting married and having children. (I've has 3 he's had two.) It's strange because the dreams have happened rather close together some in which were in the same week. Hehe I just see it as destiny! 🥰

Last edited:
this is so generous of you!!

i’d like to take this moment to talk about my cat, zeva. i got her when i was around 7-8 years old and i’m now 18. she is the absolute love of my life and i would do anything for her - she has some eye problems, breathing problems and weight problems but she’s still my baby and i would do anything for her.

i love how gorgeous her green eyes look when the sun shines through the window and how she’ll lay where the sun is shining and get all warm. i love how when she’s laying in a box, she’ll stick her little leggy out while keeping the rest of her body contained. i love how she’ll just randomly lay on the floor as she knows she’ll get attention when she does. i love how i’ll sometimes have a mini eye contest with her - she always wins, even if she cheats by meowing as she knows i can’t resist her little squeaky meows.

i love how loved she makes me feel. my family members never hesitate to tell me how much she adores me and how happy she looks when she lays on my chest or in my lap. whenever she’s sleeping near me, she always likes to have her body against my leg or my feet as she likes human contact. she loves the turkey that subway uses for their sandwiches and she loves whipped cream and butter and her favourite food is chicken and tuna.

she loves treats and attention and overall she’s just the most loving baby. i almost lost her last year (it’ll be a year on july 20) due to her breathing problems and i can’t even explain just how grateful i am that she’s still here. some days, she’s the only thing keeping me here and i love her more than she’ll ever know - even as i’m typing this, she’s laying right near me <3

DE51F54C-49DD-4963-9CDC-0E12488B4B00.jpeg

Something positive about me is that even though I haven't been dealt the best cards in terms of physical/mental health, I like to think I have a good attitude towards life. I've learned to view everything as a learning experience, rather than feel sorry for myself when things don't go as planned. It feels weird to write about about myself in this way, but I chose this prompt because I've been really hard on myself lately and I could use some self-love and appreciation. The support of others really helps as well and I'm really grateful for my mom, my sister, and my cat on days when I just can't cheer myself up. I also love the sweet little community we have on here. I made this account a while ago to ask ACNH related questions, but have been more active in the forums lately and everything I've seen just warms my heart. You can hardly post that you're looking for something without someone offering to give it to you for free or try to help you in some way and I think it's so great that we all just want to help each other out. Thank you for hosting this giveaway, hope you receive all the positive vibes we're all sending out. <3

One of the most important people in my life is my mother. She is very hard working, intelligent, and devoted to our family. To provide some background information:

My mother was born in a rural village in southern China, close to Vietnam. Times were tough, as they had very low income in a farmer village. After leaving my grandfather for personal reasons (he was a loving father but not a good husband let’s just say), they left for the capital of the province for a chance at better education. When my mom was a young woman, she flew to America for an even better education and met my dad. She pushed herself to learn English despite knowing barely any phrases. After she had me and my sister, she worked full time as a waitress being the breadwinner for the family as my dad never finished college. She tried so hard to become an American citizen, and failed the test twice, but luckily became one the second time. She took community college classes and pushed herself to get accepted in one of the best schools in my state to get into pharmacy school, and she did at around 30 years old, a little bit older than most new college students. She studied day and night for 10 hours a day many years, until a couple of years ago, she finally got her doctor’s degree in pharmacy. She was the first one in her family to go to college and get a degree. She pushed my dad to get a real job, and now sold the most houses in a year at his company working as a sales manager for selling homes, all because my mom pushed him to be better.

My mom and I came from two different cultures: Eastern & Western, and having 1 Asian parent can be a bit different from other Americans who may have 2. Nonetheless, she still supports my dream of becoming a dermatologist, and pushes me to become a better version of myself everyday. I study hard because of her, and for myself. I’m hoping to get my Associates degree in Science soon while I take some community college classes. On top of that, I’m close to getting a scholarship so she doesn’t have to pay for my education. She has done so much for my family, as well as suffered so much, but she is still the best mother my sister and I could have ever asked for. Without her, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Thank you mom for everything. 谢谢您。我多爱你❤
Edit: corrected my lovely Chinese writing skills

Last edited:
If you don't mind I'd like to share a pic I drew a few months ago with the character's backstory!

ESshx-L-UMAA-f9n.jpg

So this right here is a character that I created back when I was a Freshman in HS (early 2014), called a Toucat (cause it's part toucan part cat lol I was a funny kid). I think it started out as sort of a joke, since the paper I drew it on had a bunch of weird quotes and jokes on it, but then I started drawing it all over my school papers and on my 3DS. I still have pretty much all of those older school drawings I made safely stowed away in my old drawing binder. Even now, six years later, I still draw this character (and of course I'm improving all the time so they look better and better each time I draw them).

But anyways, what makes me really happy about it is that it's brought joy to so many people. I've had people irl tell me that they love it, it's the only character of mine on Toyhou.se that has a bunch of favorites, and ofc I've had many TBT members tell me how much they love them as well. My main OC is particularly appealing since she has vivid/rainbow feathers. Recently I've drawn this character more than any of my other ones, because I know that they've made so many people happy and I just love that my art can have that effect on people. :)

Thanks for doing this giveaway!! ☺ 💕

okay I'll give this a shot, eek
I'm god awful at putting things like this together so bare with me aaa
I'm learning to love myself in all types of different ways every day, but the thing I'm most proud of is my little rescue bunch of reptiles I've adopted over the years, and I've been using lockdown time to kinda look back on it, especially after losing one very recently.
This is positive to me, but I guess can come across as not so much? I hope it translates.
I lost my first ever rescue baby about a few weeks ago now. I won't go into detail but it's been a very, very hard time for me and my partner who is extremely supportive of what I do. He was brought up on a diet that didn't help his brain develop correctly, which made him unable to eat food by himself, and just generally be unaware and just amazingly clumsy. This little guy was called Fizzgig, after the film the dark crystal. We later got him three sisters who were all also rescues, called Jen, Kira and Aughra.
The positivity I want to share within this is the journey we went through together, and the amount of love we shared. He was the most silly and beautiful little creature I've ever had the pleasure of looking after, and I will treasure it for absolutely ever. I'm also no good at drawing so I thought I'd share a few pictures to save me blabbering on, because really my headspace is not one to be writing out essays at the moment ahahh.
Screenshot_20200708-010939__01.jpg

So excuse the god awful picture of me, but after a few months of feeding him up, getting him confident this was his favourite place to sit. He always had to be climbing all over my head. At this point, he would bite anyone who wasn't me, or run back to me even if it meant falling face first onto the floor. I developed crazy dad reflexes looking after Fizzgig.
Screenshot_20200708-011006__01.jpg

His three sisters! Top right is Jen, middle left is Kira and bottom is Aughra.
Screenshot_20200708-011017__01.jpg

We had loads of family bath times, which always resulted in a photoshoot cos just EE look at them all 😭
Screenshot_20200708-011023__01.jpg

Although, never lasted long, lmao
Screenshot_20200708-011834__01.jpg

The food bowl was always his favourite place to sit, sleep, and also poop, as annoying as it was I could never be mad at him, he's just too precious.
-
Short of the long is, after 5 years of having him, and rescuing a total of 18 animals in total, I'm happy with what I've achieved and the bonds I've built with these precious animals. I encourage anyone getting into any sort of animal to rescue and adopt, and avoid buying, but never be shy to pay a confidence fee for the person rehoming them!
(I am aware this post didn't really go anywhere, but I'm happy I could rant a bit about them and share a ?positive? journey/story.
Pm me for more pet pics too 🥺
Thanku so much for this giveaway too and the idea behind it! <3

Last edited:
Wow. Thank you so much for doing this; that is so generous of you 😊. This sounds really fun.

I am an adult with severe anxiety and depression and possibly have asperger’s as well; I still live with my parents and have been struggling to find a job (before the pandemic). I don’t know what I’d do without my mom since I feel like I can’t function normally in social circumstances or in dirty environments (ex: I get nauseous when I see food or drink spills in the store). My mom does everything for me and let’s me live here for free. I constantly have a guilty conscious, but especially with this pandemic going on, there is not much I can do. She even helps me take care of my cats. One of my cats who is 20 just had a urinary infection again and she made sure we got her in to see the vet first thing. I am embarrassed of myself for my situation and for not having enough strength or confidence to push myself beyond my limits like my mom and for the fact that I don’t talk or act normal, but my mom doesn’t hold it against me and isn’t embarrassed by me at all; she does scold me from time to time, but that’s what moms do :). My mom means everything to me since she listens to me when I’m upset and doesn’t get mad at me for having an opinion. Sometimes I feel like she doesn’t understand me when I’m being anxious about something or obsessing over it, but I know she tries her hardest to and to be here for me.

I also want to talk about my 20 year old cat, Mel (short for Melody; don’t ask lol). The last couple years have been pretty rough for her with urinary infections, not eating one whole week, low potassium, not to mention her sister (who lived with my sister and family) passed away 2-3 years ago. The last checkup, which was just recent, the vet said she was in really good health in spite of the infection and should live a couple more years at least. My cat’s favorite hobbies (excluding litter activities) are sleep, beg, eat, sleep, beg some more. She loves to snuggle with me and whines sometimes when she wants me to make room for her on the bed or when she wants me to go on the bed with her. She was always a begger cat, but, ever since she stopped eating on week and even after she was done with the appetite enhancers, she has been begging so much and constantly walking under our feet when we’re in the kitchen. Her begging has finally toned down the in the last couple of months but she still has the nickname Mutt and my other cat is Jeff since when Mel is begging, O, my other cat (short for cheerios) comes out and starts begging with her. She is like O’s adoptive mom cat.

82164222-81A2-4144-A847-3A6F2DBBAA96.jpeg

I have another cat too and her sister, who passed away a month after my sister’s cat 2-3 years ago and loved them all equally, but I won’t talk about them since then this post will be too long.

A couple years ago I got to meet three more cats and help take care of them. One of them, named Lulu, is a grey cat that loves literally everyone. Awhile ago now she was diagnosed with diabetes and had to be given shots every morning and every evening. Last summer, while doing an internship for university, I managed to take care of her when others in my family couldn’t and give her shots every day just so that she could live. Over time she grew very fond of me and would sit on my shoes when I‘m not around, and cry whenever I’m not there. I’m happy to say though that she’s still alive and well to this day thanks to myself and many others taking care of her. She’s the sweetest cat I’ve ever known and I wouldn’t trade her for anything.

A0JjOOO.jpg

Hi there!
I’d like to talk about my boyfriend. We’ve lived together for a year now and I am so happy with him, he doesn’t give me any reason to not trust him or second guess his love for me. He’s genuinely caring and he’s so smart, he knows a lot of different things from hunting to cooking. He works so hard for us every day (60+ hour a week) I am so grateful to have found him when I did. He filled a huge void in my heart.
I’ve been through a divorce and he’s helped me every step of the way with my PTSD from my ex. He’s so kind and giving and I can’t even do him justice with anything I say! I’m blown away by him every day. Even though I’ve told him I may lot he ready for marriage again he says will never give up on trying to wed me. It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just a hard thing for me to do again. Not only that but I’ve been wanting a surgery for a specific part of my body, meaning it will change the way I look, but he’s supportive and even is offering to help me pay for it ^^ anyways I love him and I think he deserves a lot of respect.

For something cute, I have two cats both adopted from rescues, Elvira and Bambi. Elvira loves being classy and pet like a classy lady, she leaves her mouth open a lot it’s adorable. She reminds me a lot of my childhood cat Cassie and it’s comforting.
Bambi is my sweet baby, she will cuddle me all day- and when she does- she purrs forever and pushes her paw against my chin. I’ve never had a cat like Bambi before, she talks a lot! I guess Torti’s normally do. They’re not declawed, they’ve scratched up my couch and honestly I could not care less. I love them to bits!

First of all, you're awesome for doing this!

My life isn't all that interesting, but my cat is. She's one of the strangest cats I've ever encountered. Every day, she does something a little different that really makes me re-consider aliens existing on our planet. I'm led to believe that she can see ghosts & has multiple personalities in her little peanut head. She has a name - dozens of them. I call her a name based upon the personality she is deciding to show me at any specific point in time. For example, I call her "chinchou" if she's being particularly cute. Side note: her on-paper name is Nala. I can't remember the last time I called her that name, though. Anyway, I call her "kutchoo" (like achoo) if I'm trying to call out to her for food. I call her "kerchak" if she's giving me attitude for no apparent reason. I call her "ketchup" if I'm being stern with her. These strange nicknames all derived from one nickname I gave her on a whim when I first had her when she was a little kitten. That nickname was "ketchup."

To explain this strange naming process, whenever I've had a new animal throughout my life, for some odd reason, I'm unable to call them by their "official" name. I call them by their species and then the name just kind of morphs into a nickname which is what I end up sticking with. I called Nala "kitten" for a long time, and then it somehow evolved into "ketchup," "ketchu," "kutch.." etc.

As strange of a cat as she is, she's my little idiot baby and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Picture of the cat of many names in the spoiler below. Again, thank you for doing this giveaway! It was fun to write about something I don't really think about but is probably really odd, lol!

kutch.jpg

Positivity has been SO MUCH EASIER for me to attain as of this past year and that is because I am (as of July 6th) one full year sober from a very serious opiate addiction. I have worked incredibly hard to remain healthy in mind, body, and spirit because for so long I felt like human garbage. Before last year, I did a lot of things I'm not proud of to get to my drug of choice. I won't go into specifics as that's not what this post is about, but I still say that the best part about sobriety (aside from having my physical and mental health back) is how much my children are learning from me about owning your mistakes, taking your punishment, and to keep moving forward. A couple of things have really stuck out this past year--

One; it's not what you do when you fall that matters. It's what you do when you rise.

Two is my favorite quote from Martin Luther King; "You don't have to see the whole staircase, you just have to take the first step."

This is the first time in my life I've felt like I'm ALIVE. I just want to keep giving back.

If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, please send a private message and I would be happy to get you the information you need, or an ear if that's all you want.

Last edited:
Omg Oblivia! I hope you feel a ton better soon, you really deserve the best! I really appreciate everything you do and you are one of the most kindest people ever! It's definitely tough right now, but LETS FIGHT THROUGH IT!!!!!!!!! We got this! I hope this little story makes you smile and makes your day tons better 💖

My best friends and I would ALWAYS fight over who would treat who out. I met one of my best friends at my internship and we would always try to pull a fast one on each other. I love treating my friends, family, and people important to me out to dinner/boba runs/etc! But my friends would try to pay too and I'll be like NOOOO DONT YOU DARE! We'll be one of those people snatching our credit cards away from each other in front of the poor cashier who wouldn't know who to take it from until I slap their credit card to the floor LOL. I've had many successful wins bwahahaha! There was one day they tried to pull a fast one on my and slid $20 into my car window, but I slid $25 into their backpack and when they drove off, they thought they had me, but then I called them and told them to check their backpack when they got home. Their reaction was HILARIOUS LOL! They were like "HOW???????WHEN?????????????????????" 🤣🤣

It's really been a war with my friends and I to the point where I have to block them on venmo and even to this day we are both blocked from one another ahahaha! And I have this war going on here with TBT with my friends here so I really wish I could block them from sending me payment like irl LOL

On a side note, there was one time they got me by using the excuse of going to the restroom and paid for my bill 😭 Lesson learned, that trick no longer works on me!

Thanks so much for this giveaway!! It gives me a chance to rant about the two people who are most important to me!!

The first one is my mom. She's like,,my favorite person in the world. We used to not be very close to one another when I was younger but, especially once my mental health really started to take a turn for the worse and my relationship with my dad began to get rocky, she really became my #1. Its still hard for me to really personally talk about stuff with her, just because of how I am, but I love to lay with her or sit with her when I'm feeling down. She just has this casual yet caring aura about her that's really special. She also does little things that are nice. She's an absolute master cook and anything she makes is delicious and special. She's constantly coming up with or finding new ideas for recipes, especially healthy ones, that are actually good. She also can just,, make coffee taste better. Her and I can make it the exact same way but its always better when she makes it and I haven't a clue why. My mom is just... a really special person to me and she's helped me through so much, especially in the last few years where I would've otherwise completely given up hope. Thank you, mom.

The second person I wanna talk about is Plaguey. Or Simon. They,,, are the love of my life. They really make me feel so genuinely happy when I'm around them, I can't explain it. It gets to the point of where I'm really worried that I come off as too gushy at times because I really, really love them. In total, we've known one another for about, eh... 5 years? Only online, sadly. We were both stupid kids on the internet and we laugh a lot looking back on everything. Though now we've grown a lot. We actually stopped talking for a while because an old group of friends I used to hang out with were real ****ty behaving toward them for... NO reason? We got back in contact late 2017, talked on and off for a little, and then sometime in 2018 began hanging out for realsies. And l forget exactly when, I think it was late 2018 I realized... oh my gorsh I'm in love. I'm in love!! They're the absolute greatest. They're so cute about their interests, we can both be open with one another with absolutely no judging, we go to each other for advice- I wouldn't want anyone but them. They have the cutest laugh, and are so adorable when they get excited about things!! I don't shut up about them to my family and friends I'm constantly thinking about them. They're such a talented artist and writer to and I just ;; gay thoughts. I really hope I can meet them in person one day, I'll actually cry.

Thanks for letting me ramble. I forgot this was a giveaway thread for a second 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back