• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Seeking: Anyone who has Hats has Premium Item?

FernisWolff

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I wasn't sure where to post this so apologies if this is the wrong place.

I am seeking to find someone(s) who has the Recycler's Premium Item of: Hat.

Bell Bloom would also be a plus, but I've heard two different things concerning that they do stack and they don't stack, so I'm not sure which is true and which one isn't. :lemon:

Thanks to anyone(s) who allows me to visit their town to sell some of these royal crowns I have!

I do, surprisingly have hats on premium today! I also have bell bloom if you would like to come over and sell?!

I would love to come over and sell, please, @thoraofasgard! :D
Just let me know when you're available! Thank you! (By the way, I love your town name and username.)

Why thank you ;P And you can come over right now? I'll just add you and open up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open :)

I have 6 more Royal Crowns to sell.
(If you're wondering where I'm getting these, I'm getting them from AnimalCrossingCommunity - they have a giveaway on there that offers a promo currently for them)

No one today? :eek: Da'w. Guess I'll try again tomorrow. *wishes she could get her own hat premium.* If one Time traveling, they're extremely rare. xD

Yep, FC is 0060-9791-1777

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you post you FC please? I'm on my iPhone so it doesn't show it at the side.

Back