• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Seeking Active Friends - 18+ plz

Maggybeths

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hello! My online list is looking lonely. If you like to travel, have your gate open and are over the age of 18 (I'm over the age of 30 myself) then please add me!

p.s. my gates are always open for visitors... I’m looking for people who open gates and visit without waiting for a special invite

Last edited:
two of us here playing all day everyday, come catalog and add us and we both over 30 lol
Post automatically merged:

two of us here playing all day everyday, come catalog and add us and we both over 30 lol
Post automatically merged:

Sounds great! But I'm not sure where to find your friend code...

Hello! My online list is looking lonely. If you like to travel, have your gate open and are over the age of 18 (I'm over the age of 30 myself) then please add me!
Hello, my online friends list is always empty nowadays too 😢 most of my friends stopped playing.
I am over 30 too 👵🏻. I will add you, I like having friends over to shop or meteor shower, my name on Switch is Pau and my icon image is Celeste 😊

Just out of curiousity... how many of you all look for open gates and would go without an express invite? I'm learning this is no longer a thing... LOL. If my gates are open they're open for all.

I'll add everyone here once I'm done moving my bridges/inclines (3 more to go!)

@Maggybeths, my two IRL friends who play the game and I generally keep our gates shut and we tell each other over Messenger if we want the others to come over (for NPCs, DIYs, shopping) We weren't aware that playing with open gates is/was the norm. XD

I'll add everyone here once I'm done moving my bridges/inclines (3 more to go!)

@Maggybeths, my two IRL friends who play the game and I generally keep our gates shut and we tell each other over Messenger if we want the others to come over (for NPCs, DIYs, shopping) We weren't aware that playing with open gates is/was the norm. XD

Oh my goodness. LOL. I've been playing since City Folk and I'm used to playing with people who leave their gates open! I was wondering why no one was on this game...

Back