• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

Third party. :)

@Tina

Tick tock

Zendel was a crazy guy. He had a lot of words that bothered him, but the word that he hated the most was "party". After accidently saying it, he had a breakdown and committed seppuku.

Zendel was a triggered bodyguard. If his target was attack, he would die for them. If he says the words "Party", "Explosion" or "Suicide" at any time in the game, he dies.

Day goes on like normal

Last edited:
L M A O

- - - Post Merge - - -

im heading to work, don't have time to think so this might be wrong but im thinking fleshy was zendels target? i think he's the only one left that hasn't been targeted by someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

L M A O

- - - Post Merge - - -

im heading to work, don't have time to think so this might be wrong but im thinking fleshy was zendels target? i think he's the only one left that hasn't been targeted by someone

o nvm smh that would only be if a killing role targeted zendels target

Tick tock

Zendel was a crazy guy. He had a lot of words that bothered him, but the word that he hated the most was "party". After accidently saying it, he had a breakdown and committed seppuku.

Zendel was a triggered bodyguard. If his target was attack, he would die for them. If he says the words "Party", "Explosion" or "Suicide" at any time in the game, he dies.

Day goes on like normal

ok im dead but seriously Daniel this is just LOL!!! u crazy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

poor zendel!

Tick tock

Day goes on like normal

The roles in this game.... Goodness.

His target, meaning who he targeted at night or who he was guarding?

ok,, so looking at past actions from spreadsheet
N1 zendel guarded Tom, and Tom was also targeted by Tina, Cleb (died), and Kirby

Tina and Kirby do not have killing roles otherwise Zendel would have died N1

N2 zendel was the only one on byngo so no new info from that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think at this point the best course of action would be to determine what possible mafia roles can be left (ie: shoudl the last maf have a killing power? or do maf collective have a KP?) and go from there

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i could have info wrong so you can see what i have here >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1shsl-vM17MloyqlHLnlC08bQPoHacnjk7M9-DQnkcvo/edit?usp=sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh jk mog said she targeted byngo yesterday, so mog also not killing role

(also mog whod u target N1)

N1 zendel guarded Tom, and Tom was also targeted by Tina, Cleb (died), and Kirby

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think at this point the best course of action would be to determine what possible mafia roles can be left (ie: shoudl the last maf have a killing power? or do maf collective have a KP?) and go from there

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i could have info wrong so you can see what i have here >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1shsl-vM17MloyqlHLnlC08bQPoHacnjk7M9-DQnkcvo/edit?usp=sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

No collective kill power, just roles. I'm guessing 2 maf left, 1 with a killing role that was blocked (or similar) last night, leading to no maf kill? Who people targeted last night doesn't seem to leave room for that though, unless someone isn't telling the truth about who they targeted or some other crazy role I'm not thinking of.

There's no KP. Kills come from the roles themselves.

Tina must be mafia, she asked me what TP stood for in case anybody missed it.

How the duck would she know though....role cop? Lol. I have no idea.

Probably innocent, we'll see.

Bye.

Bye.

I doubt she would have known.... seems like a reach, but then TP is kind of obvious imo.... I still think that's a big reach though.

Bye.

Huh? You used an abbreviation I'm not familiar with so I asked what it meant. How was I meant to know it would kill you to answer me? There is literally no way I could have known the specifics of your role regardless of alignment. Even a detective wouldn't have been able to obtain that sort of information.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

dunno for certain if mog can kill or not cuz she was on Jacob (who was modkilled) and fleshy could be a roleblocker cuz he targeted her, which is 1 possible explanation for only 1 kill. smh it's hard to figure anything out

we could test out if fleshy is a blocker by having him target sensai to see if sensai's target dies or not

hayden loves toad

k anyways fmpov

town or tp:
zendel
Tina
karen
sensai

already gave my reasoning for zendel and tina, which still stands imo. I don't think a scum karen would put a lot of effort like she did last night so that's y she's in that list, sensai for obvious reasons

possible scum?
fleshy
mog
kirby

fleshy's here cuz i cant quite pin down what his alignment is. still thinking it's mog, but if it isn't her ill def consider fleshy and kirby. kirby cuz his reasoning for voting mog is pretty poor imo, cuz nearly everyone has been coasty this game

(I missed a whole page of posts while I was on mobile so I've just seen this now.) Whats the obvious reasons for Sensai? Because they have KP? (most likely)
I can't pin down what my alignment is either, I have a feeling it could be RB'er, I can test it out by targeting Sensai at night like you suggested? Seems like a way to make sense of at least one person's role in this massive jumble.

O i got two scottish ppl ok i went to flying duck and got a sol and loaded fries w peanut butter and chilli go confirm for me xo

Flying Duck is literally my favorite place to eat... damn their hot dogs and mac & cheese...

Your explanation makes perfect sense, I just don't have a strong feeling for anyone else being scum right now... I don't know

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if Mog isn't scum, then I'm most likely not roleblocker either, but I can't make sense of why there was so little kills last night otherwise

i doubt ur a vt considering everyone has to send in their action for night to end.

and this lol

Even VT's would have to send in an action? since VT's wouldn't know they were VT's so Dan would have to take an action from them even if there was no action?

That's being said, I think it's unlikely that there is any regular townies in this game considering the revealed roles so far

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm prob a Vt or vet.

I'm thinking Vet or scum

Back