Shop Sayumi's PKMN Center

It'll be 45 without the hidden power spread. That said, I'm not going to do the hidden spread. It takes too much time, I'll add this information to the OP. If the pricing is okay I'll add you. c:

Yes, that pricing is fine! Thank you so much!

(Sorry I totally skipped over where you said it was 5+ for the hidden ability and only saw the 10+ for IVs, smh @ my reading comprehension skills lol)

Last edited:
Yes, that pricing is fine! Thank you so much!

(Sorry I totally skipped over where you said it was 5+ for the hidden ability and only saw the 10+ for IVs, smh @ my reading comprehension skills lol)

Haha, it's not a problem. I'm guilty of reading that things and missing stuff in bold print so lol.

With this slots are closed~

Trainer Name: Sakura
Friend Code: 1118-0599-9278
Pokemon: Vulpix (Non-alolan)
Nickname: (Still thinking about the nickname, if you'd be available to change it later that'll be amazing)
Nature: Modest or Timid
Ability: Drought (And since I'm supposed to ask, if you don't have it, flash fire is fine 'v')
IV's: 5 IV (Excluding attack)
Shiny: Yes
Offer: 145 TBT

Sorry about super-high-demands, I've been trying to breed a competitive shiny vulpix for forever ;v;
If you need them, I have some non-alolan/modest/5 IV/drought vulpixes that you could use for breeding (basically my failed shiny attempts) ^^

Trainer Name: Sakura
Friend Code: 1118-0599-9278
Pokemon: Vulpix (Non-alolan)
Nickname: (Still thinking about the nickname, if you'd be available to change it later that'll be amazing)
Nature: Modest or Timid
Ability: Drought (And since I'm supposed to ask, if you don't have it, flash fire is fine 'v')
IV's: 5 IV (Excluding attack)
Shiny: Yes
Offer: 145 TBT

Sorry about super-high-demands, I've been trying to breed a competitive shiny vulpix for forever ;v;
If you need them, I have some non-alolan/modest/5 IV/drought vulpixes that you could use for breeding (basically my failed shiny attempts) ^^

Hi,
No need to apologize, I can certainly do this for you! I have drought vulpix, but if you want give me the one with iv's i can cut the price to 100TBT.

Slots closed

Last edited:
Hi! I know your slots are closed & I'm sorry to ask a dumb question but I was wondering if I could double check to see if I had the pricing correct for something I'm interested in. I'd love to have a Shiny Mimikyu. I'm really new to Pokemon so I don't really want any extras. I'd just like the most basic of Shiny Mimikyu. If I'm reading everything correctly I'd offer the Base Price of 30 TBT + the Shiny Price of 100 TBT + 2 TBT for a Rare Pokeball (Luxury, if possible) for a total of 132 TBT. Did I get the total right? Thank you!

Hi! I know your slots are closed & I'm sorry to ask a dumb question but I was wondering if I could double check to see if I had the pricing correct for something I'm interested in. I'd love to have a Shiny Mimikyu. I'm really new to Pokemon so I don't really want any extras. I'd just like the most basic of Shiny Mimikyu. If I'm reading everything correctly I'd offer the Base Price of 30 TBT + the Shiny Price of 100 TBT + 2 TBT for a Rare Pokeball (Luxury, if possible) for a total of 132 TBT. Did I get the total right? Thank you!

Hi,
You got most of it correct! The only thing is I collect rare pokeballs, I don't sell or breed them yet. :( But if you're okay with that I'd gladly breed one for you when spots are open.

Hi,
You got most of it correct! The only thing is I collect rare pokeballs, I don't sell or breed them yet. :( But if you're okay with that I'd gladly breed one for you when spots are open.

I'm 100% okay with not having the Luxury Ball. I care more about just having a Shiny Mimikyu. I'll keep my eye on this thread for when more slots open. Thank you so very much! :)

If I'm wrong please forgive me but it looks like you may have slots open so I thought I'd fill out my form for you. If you do not have slots open then please let me know & I'll delete my form. Thank you so much!

Trainer Name: Val
Friend Code: Sig or Side bar
Pokemon: Mimikyu
Nickname: Cheveyo (It means "spirit warrior" in the Hopi Native American language.)
Gender: (Rare genders will take time and may be denied.) Male, if possible
Nature: Modest
Ability: (please ask about HA Pok?mon) Um...
Moveset: Well...
IV's: No clue
EVs: No idea
Leveling?: No, thank you
Shiny? Yes, please!
Offer: 130 TBT

If I'm wrong please forgive me but it looks like you may have slots open so I thought I'd fill out my form for you. If you do not have slots open then please let me know & I'll delete my form. Thank you so much!

Trainer Name: Val
Friend Code: Sig or Side bar
Pokemon: Mimikyu
Nickname: Cheveyo (It means "spirit warrior" in the Hopi Native American language.)
Gender: (Rare genders will take time and may be denied.) Male, if possible
Nature: Modest
Ability: (please ask about HA Pok?mon) Um...
Moveset: Well...
IV's: No clue
EVs: No idea
Leveling?: No, thank you
Shiny? Yes, please!
Offer: 130 TBT

Hi, since we've pretty much worked this out I'm fine with doing this. Slots are closed so it may be a little wait until I can start your order~

Hi, since we've pretty much worked this out I'm fine with doing this. Slots are closed so it may be a little wait until I can start your order~

I'm so sorry! It looked like "Open" was in bold on the OP on my Kindle so I thought slots were open. Next time I won't trust my Kindle.Thank you so much for doing this even though your slots are closed! I am 1000% fine with waiting. I don't mind being patient at all. Thank you again for everything!

I'm so sorry! It looked like "Open" was in bold on the OP on my Kindle so I thought slots were open. Next time I won't trust my Kindle.Thank you so much for doing this even though your slots are closed! I am 1000% fine with waiting. I don't mind being patient at all. Thank you again for everything!

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot to change it! Please do keep trusting your kindle haha.

Back