• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✿ ᴄᴋ's sʜᴏᴘ [sᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʟs, ᴜɴᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʟᴄ!] ✿

Oh wow, well I certainly can't say no to that, I can trade in a few minutes if you're also ready?

Would you consider letting me catalogue the Sakura Clock and Blossom Lantern for a black rose?

Open for the day and evening, please ensure that you read the updated front page, this is not a cataloging or selling for bells business, unless something is in stock and the offer is good, it is a trading shop and I am not looking to order in large amounts of things unless it's worth doing so.

I don't have a million bells so I probably can't afford to buy one, it's really only on the list in case people want to provide it in a trade for the items I have on my side :p Thank you though c:

Hmm, I'm not really keen on ordering it all in to be honest ^^; It's a fair offer but I just have a lot of orders that are going uncollected and that one costs so much for me to get in the first place that I couldn't really afford for it to go uncollected if that makes sense?

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm not really keen on ordering it all in to be honest ^^; It's a fair offer but I just have a lot of orders that are going uncollected and that one costs so much for me to get in the first place that I couldn't really afford for it to go uncollected if that makes sense?
It does make sense, but I would collect it as soon as i could. It' okay if you dant wanna risk it c:

Sprout table, sushi platter, kagamimochi, leaf bed, festive tree stump,monster mask

Trade: golden net, golden rod, golden shovel,

Let me know if that's ok.

Last edited:
Back