• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✿ ᴄᴋ's sʜᴏᴘ [sᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʟs, ᴜɴᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʟᴄ!] ✿

Another update, many orders are ready for pick up, please check your name in the orders list on the front page and PM if ready ^^

I would like to catalog

Sprout table
Leaf bed
Cherry Blossom Clock
Cherry Blossom Lantern/Lamp

Will 50k suffice?

Last edited:
Hi, sorry I'm not currently offering cataloging unless its a couple of in stock items, I prefer to do wishlist trades for orders, as it says next to the orders title on the first post, my orders are closed unless exceptional offers, such as wishlist items I'm specifically looking for are offered. I can't afford to have more stock sitting around than I already do :p

Can I order the cat tower cherry blossom lantern box sofa and aurora screen?

I can give you the washbasin

Ness - the two in stock items for 13k, the order offer I'm not really sure on, even assuming its the right washbasin (blue tiled with mirrors, not the silver round one), you're asking for 10,480 bells worth of DLC and other items for a one normal item :p I appreciate that it's from my wish list, but that's still a bit steep for me, considering that I might be able to run into it on my own eventually :p

I'll open the gate and you can each come to collect from here, easier than loading more than one gate.

Edit: WAIT EVERYONE- you are ALL using the same display picture and it's confused me, Ness, I thought you were the one wanting to buy the 8 lamp and mask, sorry the 13k offer was for the person buying those.

WHOEVER IS BUYING 8LAMP AND MASK - pm for details, 13k for the pair
WHOEVER IS BUYING THE ASTRO CLOCK AND PLAYER - pm for details, it's a deal
Ness - I'm not currently accepting the deal to order those items sorry

Last edited:
UPDATE: Renovated the front page, updated all sections, now accepting Bell Tree Forum Bells as payment!

Anyone who has ordered needs to check the order list, all orders are ready for pick up and although I have sent out PMs, some people still haven't picked up their items and I don't want to start nagging :p

Hello CK,

in addition to the meadow floor I offered for the bamboo I also have purple tulips and a kappa hat.

Open today for order pick ups, please check the list if you were expecting an order, I've tried PMing each of you multiple times but I can't keep checking every 5 minutes :p

Hey i want the campus set. You tell me how much coz im really bad at offers :S

You'll need to make an offer ^^; As you can see in the "rules" section, I'm not accepting straight bells payments and the campus set itself is a LOT of bells and effort to get together, so it needs to be in exchange for things from my wishlist, as I don't order things in unless it's worth doing so. I only accept straight bells for things that are in stock and not too expensive.

You'll need to make an offer ^^; As you can see in the "rules" section, I'm not accepting straight bells payments and the campus set itself is a LOT of bells and effort to get together, so it needs to be in exchange for things from my wishlist, as I don't order things in unless it's worth doing so. I only accept straight bells for things that are in stock and not too expensive.

Want a blue pansy for it? Doubt it :S

Oh sorry ^^; I already have a pair for breeding and the set costs me nearly 200k just to order in ^^;

UPDATE: still waiting on several people to collect their orders, will start to trade them off if they don't contact me about them soon! Now trading only, unless the bell offer is exceptional.

New items added, lots of seasonals and unorderables! Remember you can also pay in bell tree bells!

Back