Shop ✿ ᴄᴋ's sʜᴏᴘ [sᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʟs, ᴜɴᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʟᴄ!] ✿

Oh wow, well I certainly can't say no to that, I can trade in a few minutes if you're also ready?

Would you consider letting me catalogue the Sakura Clock and Blossom Lantern for a black rose?

Open for the day and evening, please ensure that you read the updated front page, this is not a cataloging or selling for bells business, unless something is in stock and the offer is good, it is a trading shop and I am not looking to order in large amounts of things unless it's worth doing so.

I don't have a million bells so I probably can't afford to buy one, it's really only on the list in case people want to provide it in a trade for the items I have on my side :p Thank you though c:

Hmm, I'm not really keen on ordering it all in to be honest ^^; It's a fair offer but I just have a lot of orders that are going uncollected and that one costs so much for me to get in the first place that I couldn't really afford for it to go uncollected if that makes sense?

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm not really keen on ordering it all in to be honest ^^; It's a fair offer but I just have a lot of orders that are going uncollected and that one costs so much for me to get in the first place that I couldn't really afford for it to go uncollected if that makes sense?
It does make sense, but I would collect it as soon as i could. It' okay if you dant wanna risk it c:

Sprout table, sushi platter, kagamimochi, leaf bed, festive tree stump,monster mask

Trade: golden net, golden rod, golden shovel,

Let me know if that's ok.

Last edited:
Back