• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✿ ᴄᴋ's sʜᴏᴘ [sᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʟs, ᴜɴᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʟᴄ!] ✿

I don't know how many items are in the campus set, so it was hard for me to gauge price.

Please become familiar with the items you are asking for, as I can't be responsible for if they are what you want or not. There are about 9 items in the set, it costs just under 200k just to order, as I said, and I want to actually profit, not just break even, the campus set is a lot of work to organise so I can't do it for free.

I'm up and open for the day, sorry all those who messaged me whilst I was asleep, I close up at 1am and I just can't stay any later XP haha

I'll only be here a few hours more today, since I'm going off to set up my convention table, it's my first artist alley time so I don't think it's likely that I'll be delivering orders over the weekend, but I'll order everything I can in so it's all ready to go.

Also, still got some orders listed as ready to be picked up on the list, if you're not sure just check the last spoiler to see the status of your order.

ps: Would really love to move some of the in stock items, if you wanna trade or buy those, they are ready to go! No order required!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I thought it was cheaper to order. :) Are you okay with 12.000 bells?

It's isn't that expensive to order, it's just that I'm needing to make at least some profit from spending so much time taking so many orders etc :p haha

And I did just say 9k is fine haha I'm happy to take more but you don't need to offer more than others? Just the same as, that's what I was saying?

Also, still got some orders listed as ready to be picked up on the list, if you're not sure just check the last spoiler to see the status of your order.

ps: Would really love to move some of the in stock items, if you wanna trade or buy those, they are ready to go! No order required!

i can come pickup the things that are ready in my order now or whenever in the next few hours and i'd like to add the in stock computer desk forrrr 9k? please!

i can come pickup the things that are ready in my order now or whenever in the next few hours and i'd like to add the in stock computer desk forrrr 9k? please!

Ohh sorry didn't see this until after I left, you can have it now for 9k if you don't mind me travelling back c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you message me back? I cannot find the message you sent.

Ahhh dammit, I didn't hear back from you for a day or so and I had to delete it to make room in my apparently tiny inbox haha
I'll go to your thread and try and refigure out what I wrote :p

Convention artist table preperation and actual convention starting now. May not be available for replies or deliveries consistently for the next 2-3 days. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Back from the convention, but very tired and going to sleep soon, so will be back to staying online all day/night to deliver and take orders tomorrow c: Feel free to leave messages here and I will see them when I wake up and get back into things ^^

Added new things to in stock and wanted lists c:

A reminder that all items in the order list are now ready for pickup, I'll be around today so poke me if you see me!

Can I order Cherry Blossom Clock, cherry blossom lamp and leaf bed.
I got Hero Boot and and Hat. Anything that you need? other than in wanted list?
i got some pink roses if you don't mind. Or any other Furniture Set that you want I might have it thou :)

Update: new orders on list, waiting for a lot of pickups and orders to come in, new in stock items and new wanted

As it says in the first post, I'm really only looking to do wishlist items for orders, as there's already a very long order list and it takes a long time for them to come through etc, and I'm not really making much profit at all from selling things direct XD Is there any wishlist items you could do? I don't mind if they aren't terribly fancy ones :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright by me, so long as the offer is good to match it's value c:

Actually there all in your list at the start.
I think I accidentally put order at the beginning.

Back