Selling RV Visits! 5tbt each! {Today's Amiibo: Bitty}

haii! I would love to visit Etoile's RV, currently I'm not available at the moment, but feel free to let me know when you are available, since I should be home around 3pm EST. c:

Hey, just checking in to see if you can still scan Bitty?

I'm so sorry, i completely forgot to check the forums today. I should be available around 5:30 pm EST tomorrow. Send me a message to remind me. I don't check the forums often so dm'ing me is the best way since I get emails when someone dm's me.

haii! I would love to visit Etoile's RV, currently I'm not available at the moment, but feel free to let me know when you are available, since I should be home around 3pm EST. c:
Hi! sorry I completely missed you. I can scan Etoile in for you sometime tomorrow (the 18th). Just dm me when you're available and I'll let you know if I can scan her in :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey ! Just to clarify, is it 5 tbt per visit or per item ordered from the RV?

I'd like to visit Bea's, whenever you can find the time to scan her in ! :)

oh whoops, didn't see this until now i'm sorry! I can scan her in rn for you if that works! And it's 5 tbt per visit! :)

oh whoops, didn't see this until now i'm sorry! I can scan her in rn for you if that works! And it's 5 tbt per visit! :)

That's fine ! I'm available whenever, I'll add you :D

Hey, would you be able to scan in Ketchup, Stella, or Bitty anytime soon so I could order some items off of my wishlist? :)

Back