• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling RV Visits! 5tbt each! {Today's Amiibo: Bitty}

haii! I would love to visit Etoile's RV, currently I'm not available at the moment, but feel free to let me know when you are available, since I should be home around 3pm EST. c:

Hey, just checking in to see if you can still scan Bitty?

I'm so sorry, i completely forgot to check the forums today. I should be available around 5:30 pm EST tomorrow. Send me a message to remind me. I don't check the forums often so dm'ing me is the best way since I get emails when someone dm's me.

haii! I would love to visit Etoile's RV, currently I'm not available at the moment, but feel free to let me know when you are available, since I should be home around 3pm EST. c:
Hi! sorry I completely missed you. I can scan Etoile in for you sometime tomorrow (the 18th). Just dm me when you're available and I'll let you know if I can scan her in :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey ! Just to clarify, is it 5 tbt per visit or per item ordered from the RV?

I'd like to visit Bea's, whenever you can find the time to scan her in ! :)

oh whoops, didn't see this until now i'm sorry! I can scan her in rn for you if that works! And it's 5 tbt per visit! :)

oh whoops, didn't see this until now i'm sorry! I can scan her in rn for you if that works! And it's 5 tbt per visit! :)

That's fine ! I'm available whenever, I'll add you :D

Hey, would you be able to scan in Ketchup, Stella, or Bitty anytime soon so I could order some items off of my wishlist? :)

Back