• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America (US Based) FT: Series 1-5, NA WA (Carrie, Billy, Tad, Ursala, Wade, Snooty, Tia, Merengue, Marshal, Flick and other Series 5 SP, and more!) LF: NA WA

Updated to include new WA for trade and to remove the pending cards that arrived today ^.^

Hi! I don’t have your priority cards, but I do have WA18 Jacob NA or WA32 Admiral NA, I’m interested in WA20 Billy NA, thought I’d throw in an offer :) let me know if interested! Thanks

Found trade elsewhere!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for my last two cards to finish my regular amiibo collection. Would you possibly sell 285 Merengue? I just need Merengue and 218 Lily to finish my collection.

I have a Tad NA Rv! Do you have Claude, Ike, or Dobie?
I have Tad for trade, too haha
Hi! I'm looking for my last two cards to finish my regular amiibo collection. Would you possibly sell 285 Merengue? I just need Merengue and 218 Lily to finish my collection.
Sorry, she's just going to be for trade for NA WA exclusively. Good luck with your collection, though ^.^

hi, I'm just looking for my last 2 series 5 cards, are you able to part ways with 416 Saharah and 420 Lottie?
you can have your pick of my dupes

Updated 9/1/2023 with new cards just received, including two more NA amiibos, some eu ones, and more regular cards, including Marshal!

hi! i'm looking for 264 mainly from what you have to trade some others i am looking for are: 78,91,168,190,139,227, and 292 also im halfway through typing this realizing you said na so crap xD but i hap eu 02 hopkins if u end up wanting to trade at some point but totally understandable due to my miss reading

Sorry, I only collect North American amiibos and my collection is more than halfway done! I'm only trading for North American cards
wow i must be out of it for the fact that i not only read this post twice and misread it both times, but commented both times as well. i'm so sorry for my nuisance lol

Back