• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Runescape Wilderness and Trades poll

Marcus said:
Been busy selling stuff on alt accounts, and asking friends to buy me dragon legs and a whip for when I return, because their prices are low right now and I don't want to miss the deals.

Also my mate is giving me 5mil to get started again as member :D
Cool, My brother and I have got 5.5 Mil for our Pk twins too. I think we may make a pk vid.

Marcus said:
Been busy selling stuff on alt accounts, and asking friends to buy me dragon legs and a whip for when I return, because their prices are low right now and I don't want to miss the deals.

Also my mate is giving me 5mil to get started again as member :D
Cool, My brother and I have got 5.5 Mil for our Pk twins too. I think we may make a pk vid.

Marcus said:
Caleb said:
Is there a way to open up two runescape browsers at once?

If you want to trade between accounts, sadly no. You either use two computers, or get a very trustworthy friend to hold the items whilst you log on to your other account.

If I were you I would ask someone from TBT. That way, they can hardly log out and never see you again; you wil still be able to contact them on TBT, so they would probably not steal your items. I'm always up for helping with that sort of thing, and you can trust me :)
Alright, thanks. When free trading comes back I'll know who to ask : )

Marcus said:
Caleb said:
Is there a way to open up two runescape browsers at once?

If you want to trade between accounts, sadly no. You either use two computers, or get a very trustworthy friend to hold the items whilst you log on to your other account.

If I were you I would ask someone from TBT. That way, they can hardly log out and never see you again; you wil still be able to contact them on TBT, so they would probably not steal your items. I'm always up for helping with that sort of thing, and you can trust me :)
Alright, thanks. When free trading comes back I'll know who to ask : )

Finally, We won!/late
Anyway, It's coming back on Monday. My brother social engineered a runescape real world trading company to get 300mill = Party hat. So we're going to split the money equally for our pures. So if you need some money, I can give you some (On Tuesday though since they're still botting it).

You'll just give us money? Lol.
Anyway, I'm poor, so I need a f2p way to make money.

Well, Not like 100mill lol :p

Anyway, I have no good ways to make money on f2p, But go on youtube, there's some good ones there.

YESSS, i'm glad free trade & wilderness are coming back. i don't think i ever played with free trade & stuff, but my bro & his old friend used to, this is going to be siiicckk. ;-D

Sweet, the official announcement is coming tomorrow! Looks like Mick Vick7 is going to be playing Runescape again!

Well there should be good f2p money making guides like green dragons, But like I said to Trundle, Check youtube.

Dragons are only for members. Lol.
I hate looking up guides on youtube because they are all immature kids that put a freaky picture or rickroll you or some crap.

Dragons are only for members. Lol.
I hate looking up guides on youtube because they are all immature kids that put a freaky picture or rickroll you or some crap.

I'll give you some links to some good ones, After I finish studying. Also yeah, A lot of idiots do it to get views or to get amusement of people doing a small mistake. What a life :D

I'll give you some links to some good ones, After I finish studying. Also yeah, A lot of idiots do it to get views or to get amusement of people doing a small mistake. What a life :D
Could you send me some too? And does anybody know if they are moving Green Dragons somewhere else on RuneScape?

Looks like the update's going to occur February first. We've got just about two weeks to prepare!

Back